FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[UTIL] TouchWatch2 2.44 -Timer/Stopwatch (multilanguage)

205 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By lopez1_de, Senior Member on 26th May 2009, 12:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th June 2009, 10:09 PM |#21  
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I installed this program and now S2U2 won't work. I read that you shouldn't power off the device when the timer is running, so I didn't do that. Now when I try to open S2U2, my task manager says S2U2 for a second and then it goes away without opening.

8th August 2009, 02:47 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
fonts
is there a way to change the fonts to how it was in version 1? thanks.
15th August 2009, 01:17 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanilaguy

is there a way to change the fonts to how it was in version 1? thanks.

Hi,

you can overwrite the digital-7.ttf font int the \windows\fonts directory. Maybe you have to rename the old digital-7.ttf font to something like digital-7_old.ttf to copy the new font you want. The new font must have the exact same name as the original one.

Have a nice day!
15th August 2009, 01:21 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MongarEric

I installed this program and now S2U2 won't work. I read that you shouldn't power off the device when the timer is running, so I didn't do that. Now when I try to open S2U2, my task manager says S2U2 for a second and then it goes away without opening.

This can happen if a timer is currently running. Then s2u2 will not show up. If you quit the timer, s2u2 should work normaly.

If windows mobile is powering of the device (or you, by pressing the power button), the timer is running well in the background. But if s2u2 is powering of the device, the timer will stop. I don't know why this happens. This has something to do with the s2u2 code.
24th August 2009, 07:44 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hi

this program is great but it changed the default police on my diamond2.

For example, the messages in google map and diamond tweaker appears with the same font that the one used by counters (that is hardly readable). The problem disapparead after I uninstalled Touchwatch.
25th August 2009, 05:40 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouioui

hi

this program is great but it changed the default police on my diamond2.

For example, the messages in google map and diamond tweaker appears with the same font that the one used by counters (that is hardly readable). The problem disapparead after I uninstalled Touchwatch.

hi ouioui,
this is a strange behavior I noticed last weekend. I was in berlin watching athletics WM and used google maps the first time. I was wondering why the font in google maps isn't readable.

I don't change any system settings with touchwatch and it's not overwriting any system files. In the moment I don't know what is happening here. I will investigate into it the next days.

Thank you for directing me into this direction. I hope I will find this bug soon. Then I will release a new version, which will have AppToDate support.
26th August 2009, 07:36 AM |#27  

More
Thanks for the app! I've got one question: is it OK that you can set negative hours/minutes/seconds in timer? :D
26th August 2009, 12:02 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by olimo

Thanks for the app! I've got one question: is it OK that you can set negative hours/minutes/seconds in timer? :D

Yes, it's ok. But the alarm is only raised on zero.
I thought it is usefull that the timer runs into negative values. Then you are able to see how long the timer is elapsed already.
26th August 2009, 12:39 PM |#29  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopez1_de

I don't change any system settings with touchwatch and it's not overwriting any system files. In the moment I don't know what is happening here. I will investigate into it the next days.

You could talk with the developer of diamond tweak to know how he manages his fonts as the problem appears with this program two
27th August 2009, 09:32 AM |#30  
Flag /\/¯¯¯¯¯\/\
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thanks - very nice app!

Just some quick feedback .. if you long-click ("reset") on a timer that is not yet defined, then the app crashes.
And i'm also experiencing the Font hijack in Google Maps that ouioui described above.
27th August 2009, 09:33 AM |#31  
Flag /\/¯¯¯¯¯\/\
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thanks - very nice app indeed!

Just some quick feedback .. if you long-click ("reset") on a timer that is not yet defined, then the app crashes.

(running version 2.32 on HTC TyTN2 / Kaiser)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)