FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM/PA] SGH-I747 Vanilla RootBox [04/08][v4.2][DEVELOPMENT THREAD]

4,421 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,951

By bajee11, Retired Recognized Developer on 5th January 2013, 04:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th January 2013, 04:28 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajee11

I just started to look into it today along with bluetooth issues. I'll let you guys know of the progress or you can always track our Gerrit (AOKP) or RootBox sources.

Thanks for looking into it.

Tasks 12/23 aosp had working a2dp bluetooth.

If you flashed the Ktoonz kernel it would have the odd issue.

Tasks 1/1 aosp has broken a2dp.

I am just throwing out all my testing.

Hope it helps and if you need any beta testers/help with bluetooth PM me.

7th January 2013, 04:34 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Does this ROM have the quick emojis option?

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium
7th January 2013, 04:53 AM |#103  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Montreal

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by juni0rz

Does this ROM have the quick emojis option?

yes
The Following User Says Thank You to bajee11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bajee11 Ad-Free
7th January 2013, 05:08 AM |#104  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Montreal

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xetrev

Thanks for looking into it.

Tasks 12/23 aosp had working a2dp bluetooth.

If you flashed the Ktoonz kernel it would have the odd issue.

Tasks 1/1 aosp has broken a2dp.

I am just throwing out all my testing.

Hope it helps and if you need any beta testers/help with bluetooth PM me.

Thanks for the info, but im going to stop you right there in case others try to do the same and spam the thread with irrelevant input. If Task tracks repos from AOKP, it probably means he tracks our device trees as well. So it's useless to give me information about when it stopped working because I'm the one who merge things on aokp in the first place for our devices (leaving apart CM merges). Users only get to test releases we offer, but as device maintainers, we have to test everything almost on a daily basis, so you must understand that I knew about this issue the very moment it got introduced. Thanks for your time and effort, but I just wanted to make sure others don't jump in and do the same. Like I said, I'll look into it.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bajee11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bajee11 Ad-Free
7th January 2013, 05:27 AM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajee11

Thanks for the info, but im going to stop you right there in case others try to do the same and spam the thread with irrelevant input. If Task tracks repos from AOKP, it probably means he tracks our device trees as well. So it's useless to give me information about when it stopped working because I'm the one who merge things on aokp in the first place for our devices (leaving apart CM merges). Users only get to test releases we offer, but as device maintainers, we have to test everything almost on a daily basis, so you must understand that I knew about this issue the very moment it got introduced. Thanks for your time and effort, but I just wanted to make sure others don't jump in and do the same. Like I said, I'll look into it.

No sweat. I was just giving a time line of what I knew.

I am on 4.1.2 until the BT issues are fixed. I use it daily and can't go with out it.

I flashed this rom and will be coming back to it once BT is stable. Thanks for your efforts.
7th January 2013, 05:27 AM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
how to add more quick shortcut app in the lockscreen? right now only the unlock in the holo ring
7th January 2013, 05:35 AM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 749

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawen

how to add more quick shortcut app in the lockscreen? right now only the unlock in the holo ring

I dont think its implemented yet.

SGS3 JB 4.1.2 Ktuned Kernel
7th January 2013, 05:46 AM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
cannot modify APN, so cannot send Pic mms at all coz the rogers APN is wrong, port 80 is on the wrong setting (thats what happen to all other roms)
7th January 2013, 06:15 AM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Anyone having problems changing the colors on the status bar? I can only change the clock, battery/signal/WiFi won't change colors.. Wondering if this is only me

7th January 2013, 08:21 AM |#110  
Flag Fajardo,PR
Thanks Meter: 300

More
Very interesting build scripts i was wondering why they're weren't "vanilla" builds for this device.. Thanks bajee11 for the work in this rom and the work maintaining aokp for this device.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
7th January 2013, 09:43 AM |#111  
Flag Belmont
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawen

cannot modify APN, so cannot send Pic mms at all coz the rogers APN is wrong, port 80 is on the wrong setting (thats what happen to all other roms)

But you can input a New APN and it should work.....you can't modify once added...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)