FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM]Droid X GingerAle 3.0 Stable Release!

144 posts
Thanks Meter: 14
 
By smyers1012, Senior Member on 19th May 2011, 02:07 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th May 2011, 09:26 PM |#11  
bouchigo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stockton
Thanks Meter: 698
 
More
Have you guys not heard of ApeX 2.0 or ZombieStomped, or Liberty GB even?

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App
 
 
20th May 2011, 09:46 PM |#12  
ILikeBubbles's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 89
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouchigo

Have you guys not heard of ApeX 2.0 or ZombieStomped, or Liberty GB even?

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App

i've heard of Liberty GB but after doing a lot of research i kind of don't want to use it.. that and i can't really find liberty gb .5 online and they say you have to buy the app or whatever and i've already paid for the bootstrap for Dx and D2 for my boyfriends phone and... well maybe i just gave up because i became very frustrated on what i couldn't find after like a week of straight looking. but i think he'd be interested in ZombieStomped. sounds epic. could you link it? along with ApeX if you don't mind just in case i can't find it myself ty though for the tip!!


[edit] um.. just fyi i'm looking for a blurless build, i'm assuming any rom i could download will also be bloat free... but there shall be no blur on any phone i control. xD
20th May 2011, 10:52 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouchigo

Have you guys not heard of ApeX 2.0 or ZombieStomped, or Liberty GB even?

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App

yes i have heard of all of them..and ik the developers..Doesn't mean I can't make one too.. People are just excited cause someone like me finally took the time to give the droid x Xda forums some love by posting it here! t's very stable right now guys I'm gonna release the full version by the end of this weekend!
20th May 2011, 11:06 PM |#14  
bouchigo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stockton
Thanks Meter: 698
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeBubbles

i've heard of Liberty GB but after doing a lot of research i kind of don't want to use it.. that and i can't really find liberty gb .5 online and they say you have to buy the app or whatever and i've already paid for the bootstrap for Dx and D2 for my boyfriends phone and... well maybe i just gave up because i became very frustrated on what i couldn't find after like a week of straight looking. but i think he'd be interested in ZombieStomped. sounds epic. could you link it? along with ApeX if you don't mind just in case i can't find it myself ty though for the tip!!


[edit] um.. just fyi i'm looking for a blurless build, i'm assuming any rom i could download will also be bloat free... but there shall be no blur on any phone i control. xD

Check your pm



Quote:
Originally Posted by smyers1012

yes i have heard of all of them..and ik the developers..Doesn't mean I can't make one too.. People are just excited cause someone like me finally took the time to give the droid x Xda forums some love by posting it here! t's very stable right now guys I'm gonna release the full version by the end of this weekend!

I figured you would have heard of them, just some replies here made it seem like this was the only ROM available for GB DX.
21st May 2011, 04:21 AM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouchigo

Check your pm





I figured you would have heard of them, just some replies here made it seem like this was the only ROM available for GB DX.

yeah i gotcha man haha
21st May 2011, 09:57 AM |#16  
Member
Flag Oklahoma City
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Well I've been using this rom for, what seems a couple days, and no issues for me :) I think im in love lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA Premium App
21st May 2011, 03:16 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
2.3.3 GingerAle Official is now here download it from the same place. Working on a Blurless GingerAle for all you blur haterz come and get it!
The Following User Says Thank You to smyers1012 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift smyers1012 Ad-Free
21st May 2011, 09:21 PM |#18  
razorloves's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 12,065
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smyers1012

2.3.3 GingerAle Official is now here download it from the same place. Working on a Blurless GingerAle for all you blur haterz come and get it!

you said the magic word. blurless. eagerly waiting. thanks.
21st May 2011, 10:13 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves

you said the magic word. blurless. eagerly waiting. thanks.

gotta wait till sunday unfortuantely i have a life un;like some other devs lolz jk but seriously Sunday is the day!
The Following User Says Thank You to smyers1012 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift smyers1012 Ad-Free
21st May 2011, 11:16 PM |#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouchigo

Have you guys not heard of ApeX 2.0 or ZombieStomped, or Liberty GB even?

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App

Everyone has heard of them, however they are by well-established developers. I was happy that someone is taking time to get development going again. We have maybe 3 good developers left for the droid x. That is why I am happy for another.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jmoney47 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jmoney47 Ad-Free
21st May 2011, 11:30 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmoney47

Everyone has heard of them, however they are by well-established developers. I was happy that someone is taking time to get development going again. We have maybe 3 good developers left for the droid x. That is why I am happy for another.

Glad to hear people like my work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes