[Q] [ROM] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 on Archos A80H 250gb HDD

Search This thread

Pompey0368

Dec 24, 2013
Harlow
I have and Archos 80 G9 250gb HDD version (OMAP 4460 ES1.1 - A80H-V5(T1))
I have installed [ROM] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 as it says "Initial support for H models (testing and patches are welcome)." The ROM works really well but I cannot see the HDD at all, also if I have the tablet on and connect it to my PC with USB the PC cannot see it.

Are there any plans to support the HDD versions, I'd be happy to test and give feedback, It won't let m pot on the actual thread as I'm new...

Here is the original thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2499796

The support for H versions was mention in version 19_12_2013-23_43_36, but I installed version 22_12_2013-13_29_20 - should I go back to the 19_12_2013-23_43_36 version and see if it works?

Reactions: Quallenauge

Quallenauge

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 10, 2012
I have installed [ROM] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 as it says "Initial support for H models (testing and patches are welcome)." The ROM works really well but I cannot see the HDD at all, also if I have the tablet on and connect it to my PC with USB the PC cannot see it.

Are there any plans to support the HDD versions, I'd be happy to test and give feedback, It won't let m pot on the actual thread as I'm new...

The support for H versions was mention in version 19_12_2013-23_43_36, but I installed version 22_12_2013-13_29_20 - should I go back to the 19_12_2013-23_43_36 version and see if it works?

Are you able to provide a logcat logfile? It would help to identify what's going wrong. My initial support for H models are based on best guess for the needed settings. Going back to old version is not needed.

Reactions: Pompey0368

Pompey0368

Dec 24, 2013
Harlow
Are you able to provide a logcat logfile? It would help to identify what's going wrong. My initial support for H models are based on best guess for the needed settings. Going back to old version is not needed.

Please let me know how to generate a logcat file (or where to find it) and I will send it to you.

Thanks for responding.

Mike

Quallenauge

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 10, 2012
Please let me know how to generate a logcat file (or where to find it) and I will send it to you.

Thanks for responding.

Mike

• Install ADB on your computer
  • Turn on developer options
  • In developer options enable "USB debugging"
  • Power Off your device
  • type adb logcat >out.txt
  • Turn on your device
  • wait until the device has booted up

The resulting "out.txt" file is the logcat dump.

A detailled video can be found here:
How to pull a Logcat file from your android device

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pompey0368

Pompey0368

Dec 24, 2013
Harlow
Logcat attached!

• Power Off your device
  • Turn on your device

Hope this helps.

I have ran the logcat, I assume that I ctrl c out of it once the device has booted? I've attached the file below - thanks for your help

Attachments

• A80H.txt
    368.7 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: Quallenauge

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks for responding.

Mike

• Power Off your device
    • Turn on your device

How to pull a Logcat file from your android device

Hope this helps.
    Logcat attached!

• Power Off your device
    • Turn on your device

Hope this helps.

I have ran the logcat, I assume that I ctrl c out of it once the device has booted? I've attached the file below - thanks for your help