Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jmz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 17, 2008
Lawton, OK
www.jmzsoft.com
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Version 5 released. Features are listed below. If you have any issues with the new app go to Jmz Software support forums for support.

Update to v5

There is a known problem with compatibility with Artemis rom and this app. Please use a different rom until this issue is resolved. myself and the creator of Artemis rom are working on getting this resolved. My rom of choice is any of the Energy series roms. Specifically the GTX version.

Features:
-Auto-boot after timeout
-Choice of Windows or Android as default after timeout
-UI to change options
-Better looking layout **Many thanks to Showtime7 from XDA for the graphics
-Touch the Boot Options header to access setup
-Free version 4 can still be downloaded at Jmzsoft.com

Updated to v4.

Now supports multi-language. 100%
Supports builds where haret is located in android folder in storage card or on root of storage card.

If it doesn't launch:
- Open a registry editor and go to HKLM\init and change Launch62 to Launch52. And reboot

NOTICE: THIS IS NOT A SUPPORT THREAD FOR ANDROID. IF YOU SEE THE HARET LOADER THEN MY APP HAS DONE ITS JOB. MY APP DOES NOTHING MORE THAN LOAD HARET. PLEASE STOP ASKING ABOUT WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO GET ANDROID WORKING. THIS IS NOT WHAT THIS THREAD IS FOR.

ScreenShot1.png
ScreenShot2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: juicytek

ElBartoME

Dec 3, 2009
I'm using Gen.Y Dualboot at the moment. But when this program will start clrcad.exe before starting haret.exe, I will use this one.

moorgogel

Mar 9, 2010
No nothing. I installed the app on my device but nothing happen. I use a custom Rom with WM 6.5.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Version 5 released. Features are listed below. If you have any issues with the new app go to Jmz Software support forums for support.

Update to v5

There is a known problem with compatibility with Artemis rom and this app. Please use a different rom until this issue is resolved. myself and the creator of Artemis rom are working on getting this resolved. My rom of choice is any of the Energy series roms. Specifically the GTX version.

Features:
    -Auto-boot after timeout
    -Choice of Windows or Android as default after timeout
    -UI to change options
    -Better looking layout **Many thanks to Showtime7 from XDA for the graphics
    -Touch the Boot Options header to access setup
    -Free version 4 can still be downloaded at Jmzsoft.com

Updated to v4.

Now supports multi-language. 100%
    Supports builds where haret is located in android folder in storage card or on root of storage card.

If it doesn't launch:
    - Open a registry editor and go to HKLM\init and change Launch62 to Launch52. And reboot

NOTICE: THIS IS NOT A SUPPORT THREAD FOR ANDROID. IF YOU SEE THE HARET LOADER THEN MY APP HAS DONE ITS JOB. MY APP DOES NOTHING MORE THAN LOAD HARET. PLEASE STOP ASKING ABOUT WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO GET ANDROID WORKING. THIS IS NOT WHAT THIS THREAD IS FOR.

ScreenShot1.png
    ScreenShot2.png
    is there any 1 click download...and not have to change this...rename that...?...please help...love all this phone stuff...but lacking experience...