1650mah ORIGINAL Samsung batteries now available

Search This thread

Leafy_duk

Jan 4, 2011
Well I got the one from hong kong, its rubbish, worse than the stock battery no matter what rom I run or how I calibrate the battery stats. And when the phone shuts off, its dead, and you cant turn it back on for five minutes like you can with the stock battery. I believe this is due to poor internal connections to a couple cells, or just straight up bad cells internally.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey all,
    As you know the Galaxy S 4G, Giorgio Armani, and a few new Galaxy S phones all have 1650mah batteries that fit in our VIbrants perfectly.

A person in the I9000 has located a store that sells them and is now relisting them on ebay in batches of 5 every one or two days.

If you want a replacement battery, this is a GOOD one. It offers 10% more juice over the stock battery you have and fits WITHOUT any additional battery cover or anything. It is original straight from Samsung

Price is 26 Euro which currently translates to $38.50. It is shipping from Europe.

Enjoy. I just bought one :)

LINK: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260766906555
    i swapped out a 1500mah for a 1650mah. I get great battery life on bionix-v 1.3.1.

8-14 hours HEAVY usage (Bluetooth + Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard + SNESoid/GameBoid/PSX4droid + Video Out + 32inch T.V! = WIN)
    18-22 moderate usage (Calls, Text, XDA, Facebook, Pandora Radio, Youtube, Radiant HD, Robo Defense, Angry Birds, Tank Hero)
    22+ Light usage! (I'm talking just replying to texts and looking at the time, flinging the homescreens side to side, a few calls, maybe even a game of Air Hockey, Tic-Tac-Toe, Mouse Trap)

EDIT: Battery Indicator Pro indicates 25 hours since last unplugged. Discharging from 100%. 7% battery remaining.

EDIT #2: Battery Calibration by Marosige is your batteries best friend when you flash a new rom! Charge to 100% and run the app.
    Your battery will be optimized and ready to go!
    Well you are wrong. This is from the i9000 forums. The guy is a regular xda member there. Pretty sure they are legit.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

Well.. I have to ask the obvious question:

Is this guy from the forum fully bilingual and has he personally examined the point? I have both batteries myself, so I speak from experience, and it makes no difference to me on a personal level, but what I'm saying simply is true. The fakes are poorly translated. The factory originals are correct. I'm not trying to pick a fight. Just a public service announcement, so to speak. ;)
    Just got my 1650mah that I payed $38 for. I'll put it through tests shortly but I do think I like it already.

Heh, I just bought the Momax 2700 mAh from ebay for $35, discharging it so I can do a full charge on it and see how long it lasts me.