[Q] [Q&A]Need help with i9502+ Android Phone

Search This thread

Geonodez

Feb 15, 2014
IS there a way to upgrade to 4.3 with this phone's specs?

Brand: XSS
Model number: I9502+
Android Version: 4.2.2
Baseband Version: SM611_BP_W_V0.0.2_S0807, 2013/08/07 17:35
Kernel Version: 3.4.5
Build Number: SM611_W_JYY_L_V0.20.5_S1206

Last edited:

theunderling

Feb 8, 2012
on top of your mother
Why are you posting here.I dont see that model listed in the forum header.If its a chinese clone, maybe you could buy a proper genuine s4 like me, and most people on here have.

theunderling

Feb 8, 2012
on top of your mother
This site is divided into forums.Each forum lists the model numbers for the phones in question.Your phone does not appear in the header.
So as far as Im concerned, it has nothing to do with this forum and you should not post in this forum about that phone.
Same as if you had one of them crappy s4 minis-nothing to do with this forum.
As indicated earlier, if you want to be part of this forum's community, then pick one of the models listed and buy it.....lol

Reactions: Joku1981

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This site is divided into forums.Each forum lists the model numbers for the phones in question.Your phone does not appear in the header.
    So as far as Im concerned, it has nothing to do with this forum and you should not post in this forum about that phone.
    Same as if you had one of them crappy s4 minis-nothing to do with this forum.
    As indicated earlier, if you want to be part of this forum's community, then pick one of the models listed and buy it.....lol