Wiped system and then Data

Search This thread

RedX69

Jul 28, 2013
I deleted system and then wiped data so safetstrap is removed as well as not being able to boot up...Anyone have an idea on how to fix this? Btw I'm on Kit Kat so I cant just flash the firmware back on can I?

sandman7793

Apr 24, 2012
Naples
www.infinitygigabyte.com
I deleted system and then wiped data so safetstrap is removed as well as not being able to boot up...Anyone have an idea on how to fix this? Btw I'm on Kit Kat so I cant just flash the firmware back on can I?

Just use the mj5 restore as long as your not on official kitkat. If your on official kitkat then bestbuy is your only option.

Sent from my SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: RedX69

RedX69

Jul 28, 2013
Got it up and running!

Thanks dude I really appreciate the help, I was at work so I couldn't work on the phone but I got it up and running again :good:

RedX69

Jul 28, 2013
I've wiped out before a long time ago by just hitting swipe to reset and also the format next to the swipe. (Back in the noob safe strap days)

Man I freaked out back then lol

lol I was freaking out a little too! This is the first time I have used safestrap, all the other devices that I have owned previously have had twrp/cwm so I was kind of lost at what to do next.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Just use the mj5 restore as long as your not on official kitkat. If your on official kitkat then bestbuy is your only option.