Draw Something 2 doesn't remember credentials

Search This thread

VICosPhi

Aug 2, 2010
Phoenix
So I have Draw something 2 paid version and I use my email address and password to login to use it. The issue is, the app consistently forgets my credentials the next time I launch it! It happens 8 out of 10 times that I have to enter my email and password when I open the app.

Has anyone seen this issue? Is the app just crappy now? It happened to me on my Galaxy S4 and happening on Galaxy S5 as well. Thanks guys for reading.

ShapesBlue

May 9, 2012
So I have Draw something 2 paid version and I use my email address and password to login to use it. The issue is, the app consistently forgets my credentials the next time I launch it! It happens 8 out of 10 times that I have to enter my email and password when I open the app.

Has anyone seen this issue? Is the app just crappy now? It happened to me on my Galaxy S4 and happening on Galaxy S5 as well. Thanks guys for reading.

Used the app once got bored very easily. I'd suggest contacting the developer of the app. It might be something they can walk you through or there might already be a fix

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Reactions: VICosPhi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Used the app once got bored very easily. I'd suggest contacting the developer of the app. It might be something they can walk you through or there might already be a fix

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2