How get dark theme for emui 3.0 rom

Search This thread

neodante

Apr 12, 2011
Lepe
twitter.com
I looking for the way for have the P6 + emui 3.0 rom with this aspect :

ccd918078879c227fe1b4e1866cfc110.jpg

Someone knows how make it ? ...it's a theme or a option on settings for change the color background ?

Help :)

Reactions: alex7ask

neodante

Apr 12, 2011
Lepe
twitter.com
What not work ? You can't see the theme or it's still white ?

You need to put the .hwt file in your Sdcard/HWTheme and reboot the phone to see the theme in the theme app

Yes I see this theme , notification panel still white and font same white, not change black.
Think that on P6 can't put the notification bar with other color different to the white...that's for the P7 cause have a option called 'inverted colour mode' that makes it.

antmatr

Sep 5, 2014
It's very rare... some can and some do not.
It works for me too. I'm on EMUI 3.0 P6 B707 RePack BbN integrated KangVIP Tools. :)
Black is very beautiful.
Only a problem: gallery and music widgets are light-blue semi-transparent. I don't like them!

Edit: I have deleted "com.android.mediacenter" and "com.android.gallery3d" (in .hwt) and now widgets are transparent again! So "two-to-three" theme is perfect for me, now! :)

Last edited:

Skyllery

Mar 22, 2013
St-Denis Reunion
LG G3
Sony Xperia Z3
It works for me too. I'm on EMUI 3.0 P6 B707 RePack BbN integrated KangVIP Tools. :)
Black is very beautiful.
Only a problem: gallery and music widgets are light-blue semi-transparent. I don't like them!

Edit: I have deleted "com.android.mediacenter" and "com.android.gallery3d" (in .hwt) and now widgets are transparent again! So "two-to-three" theme is perfect for me, now! :)

This theme can also be downloaded online through the theme app .. Other themes with backgrounds : "Free" and "Shape"

Reactions: antmatr

neodante

Apr 12, 2011
Lepe
twitter.com
I think, different color notification panel works only on B707, because I used the same theme on B706 and it doesn't change color

Black is very beautiful.

OK already what it happens :

With the rom emui 3.0 of OXALIS don't change the color of notification bar...

...with the rom emui 3.0 of Kangvip works fine when apply a theme and change the color of notification bar.

Now I'm using kangvip rom and can confirm that.

antmatr

Sep 5, 2014
This theme can also be downloaded online through the theme app .. Other themes with backgrounds : "Free" and "Shape"

Thanks. I can see the two themes on "theme app". But I can't download them because I'm in Europe and the service is not active :(
"Free" seems very beautiful. Where can I download it? Can I find it in a repack or online somewhere?

Thanks. I can see the two themes on "theme app". But I can't download them because I'm in Europe and the service is not active :(
"Free" seems very beautiful. Where can I download it? Can I find it in a repack or online somewhere?
You can register a Huawei ID account using region changer app, setting it to China.. After that, you can return back to your region and use the service ;)

Reactions: ulele and antmatr

antmatr

Sep 5, 2014
Many thanks to Cricchio9797 and Neodante. :)
I see that you are on B707 repack Kangvip tools. For me this rom is very very good (everything works great). Only a little problem: in traffic-manager there aren't buttons to set amount of traffic and first day (to count).
Do you know how can I activate them? (in repack B704 toggles were ok in settings-traffic manager). Thanks

neodante

Apr 12, 2011
Lepe
twitter.com
Many thanks to Cricchio9797 and Neodante. :)
I see that you are on B707 repack Kangvip tools. For me this rom is very very good (everything works great). Only a little problem: in traffic-manager there aren't buttons to set amount of traffic and first day (to count).
Do you know how can I activate them? (in repack B704 toggles were ok in settings-traffic manager). Thanks
I don't know about this

Top Liked Posts