Shake2PlayNext

Search This thread

atrant

Sep 29, 2009
Like to listen to the music while on road? With this app you won't need to get the phone from your pocket to play next! Shake your pocket to play next track!

Supports default player, MortPlayer, Mixzing, Roxon (aka Cubed), Meridian, andLess, Rhapsody, Last.fm, DOUBLETWIST

TuneWiki, Vanilla Music, bTunes - with some limitations

http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/ru.atrant.shake2playnext/

Attachments

• snap20100530_235437.png
    snap20100530_235437.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 722
  • 0.png
    0.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 592
  • Shake2PlayNext_121.apk
    195.7 KB · Views: 2,730
  • Shake2Mute_201.apk
    165.6 KB · Views: 388
Last edited:
Reactions: shivrajsingh

turn

May 21, 2010
awesomely needed app.
had something similar on the iPhone and was disappointed in android's lack of anything comparable.
i'm having trouble getting it to work with mixzing, though.

atrant

Sep 29, 2009
mixzing updated yesterday. I'll check what's wrong. But you should ensure you have checked mixzing in supported players list and started player before s2pn

trillonometry

Oct 6, 2008
Pretty sick idea, I would love to see it automatically active when the player is playing and then auto turn off when paused!??

or at least turn of from notification bar and not have to actually pull the app up to disable

atrant

Sep 29, 2009
heh =) I can do an option to disable status bar notification, if you could be more polite ))

BUTTT

generally using accelerometer drains battery. So the user must now about this service being active. There is no battery-safe method to detect all supported players to be paused or playing, so automatic enabling-disabling is generally impossible.

Status bar notification option can be added still. Is it really needed after the fact mentioned above? I think you'll later cry "I'm sick and tired of this app! It drains battery even when I'm not listening to the music at all. Uninstalled. Get rid of that ASAP bla bla bla" :D

SiNJiN76

Sep 14, 2009
Can someone post a video of someone using this? LoL. I think it would be inappropriate in certain situations! LoL! J/K! :D I'll try it out at the Gym tomorrow morning.

kidoucorp

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 24, 2009
Hello !

Nice app, exactly what I was looking for ! :)

Unfortunnately, I have Meridian Player Pionneer (The same with another skin), but it doesn't work for it, I can't check the checkbox in settings :(

Can you add the support for this one please ? :)

Thanks

atrant

Sep 29, 2009
oh so many messages here. Strange I haven't received email about them =)

So. Does Meridian work now for you? It's checkbox was disabled in the past when it wasn't supported to show my plans only.

I'll check whether it is possible to add Spotify support.

Yeah, this idea is not mine. I've created Shake2MuteCall and then one man asked to create Shake2PlayNext. I haven't got iPhone but he mentioned he is missing such an app after iPhone - Android migration.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Like to listen to the music while on road? With this app you won't need to get the phone from your pocket to play next! Shake your pocket to play next track!

Supports default player, MortPlayer, Mixzing, Roxon (aka Cubed), Meridian, andLess, Rhapsody, Last.fm, DOUBLETWIST

TuneWiki, Vanilla Music, bTunes - with some limitations

http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/ru.atrant.shake2playnext/