Shake2PlayNext

Search This thread

-SAIUN-

Feb 28, 2010
Works only intermittently on my Milestone running 2.1. Shake sensitivity also seems to reduce drastically when the screen is off. Donation amount is also over the top compared to other apps on the market.

atrant

Sep 29, 2009
but several people reported milestone works fine =(

Well, donation is really high... But I can't set it lower - there is no such option provided by sms aggregator...

If you pay 2$ in America I get only 0.5$... Not so high.

Unfortunately there is no better way for my country right now

Wolfbreak

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 8, 2010
I really like that one but it doesnt work with Mediascape and my Standard Player is Mediascape can you get it to work with Mediascape?

odraud

Oct 1, 2010
Not working with Mortplayer

Hi atrant,

You've got an excellent app here.

However, I just wanted to join those who are reporting issues with Mortplayer. When I first used your app, shaking worked fine. Now, when we shake the phone while playing music with Mort-Player the screen shows the message "Shake2PlayNext: Mort-Player paused"... as if it was an error msg.

It is probably not recognizing that Mortplayer is in use and playing music properly.

I'm using non-rooted HTC Desire running Froyo.

If you fix this, you'll have my donation for sure! ;)

Cheers,
Ed

PS: It works fine with stock HTC player!

jfout

Jun 30, 2008
Doesn't Work With Rhapsody

Running Cognition 2.3B6 on Samsung Captivate - Stock Samsung App nor Rhapsody seem to work. Is there a setting I am missing?

Thanks!

GTRSkyR34

Feb 9, 2011
Zagreb
Working on default Music Player on HTC Desire 2.2 Froyo not rooted but just when screen is on.
When is off, app not working.

Why not working with PowerAMP?

SeySayux

Dec 15, 2011
Hey,

I really like your app and I'd wish to make a donation. However, I keep getting a "Message not sent" error when trying to send the text message. Can I donate in some other way?

- Sey

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Like to listen to the music while on road? With this app you won't need to get the phone from your pocket to play next! Shake your pocket to play next track!

Supports default player, MortPlayer, Mixzing, Roxon (aka Cubed), Meridian, andLess, Rhapsody, Last.fm, DOUBLETWIST

TuneWiki, Vanilla Music, bTunes - with some limitations

http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/ru.atrant.shake2playnext/