Mortem Tuam's FREE Wallpapers

Search This thread

Mortem Tuam

Feb 1, 2011
Chicago
mortemtuam.weebly.com
very nice indeed. is there a possibility of getting the original artist font to match your sig font( the thin font in the bottom left )? it is a classier font style or a hella kick ass sig you got. lol. if it is going to take decompile or anything like that just leave it as is. it is very do-able as is. thank you very much either way.
btw, love the change in hue, very nice add.

1aeroleflockandorid.png

Reactions: irishvandal

irishvandal

Feb 14, 2011
ATL
dude,
totaly wicked. now if only we could make andro shootin a bird at that other freakin forum and a sly general reference, lol. jk.
fkn tits, u r the man.

tnx. ALOT. now how hard was that for them fks. lol. keep rollin ur way, i threw a pillow on the couch for ya. anytime. again, tnx.

Reactions: Mortem Tuam

Mortem Tuam

Feb 1, 2011
Chicago
mortemtuam.weebly.com

man it's very blurry, not like the one in the last wall I did....

I can try and use it but not sure it will look all that good.........I went out and found the original vector from Aero Le Flock but he's got a nice watermark on it that's a BEAR to remove.
I tried for an hour last night to remove it.....I had some success but you can still see it.

He must have added it because last I saw it there was no watermark.

talleywhacker

Jul 31, 2011
Joplin, MO.

I can try and use it but not sure it will look all that good.........I went out and found the original vector from Aero Le Flock but he's got a nice watermark on it that's a BEAR to remove.
I tried for an hour last night to remove it.....I had some success but you can still see it.

I think I know what I did wrong and why its blurry. Let me try again when I get home from work this evening. I THINK I can fix it...maybe :)

Sent from a Brick

talleywhacker

Jul 31, 2011
Joplin, MO.

I'm afraid if I want a bigger image that's not blurry I'm going to have to redo it. Everything I've tried yields the same result. Like I said I'm still new to this. If you can't do anything with either of those its cool. I can always redo it later when I get the time. Use your best judgement and whatever you come up with is cool. Thanks for looking at it.

Sent from a Brick

Mortem Tuam

Feb 1, 2011
Chicago
mortemtuam.weebly.com
I'm afraid if I want a bigger image that's not blurry I'm going to have to redo it. Everything I've tried yields the same result. Like I said I'm still new to this. If you can't do anything with either of those its cool. I can always redo it later when I get the time. Use your best judgement and whatever you come up with is cool. Thanks for looking at it.

Sent from a Brick

Do you have the .psd file?

Top Liked Posts