Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

atis112

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 21, 2011
Release tools fixed.
GPS fixed.
Sent some pull requests.. please test them before applying.. if they dont work decline it
(I am still building so it will take lot of time)

Thanks, i will check them at next week, I'm busy at this week. But i fixed camera (just need sdcard fix now) and speaker audio yesterday. The only interesting bug with the audio, that if headset connected i can hear the audio from the headset and from the speaker too. :D

neXus PRIME

Nov 22, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Was anyone able to flash the zip after compiling themselves???
i get this in recovery:

Code:
Installing '/sdcard/1Collection/Roms/cm/cm_protou-ota-eng.nexusprime.zip'...
Checking for MD5 file...
I:Cannot find file /sdcard/1Collection/Roms/cm/cm_protou-ota-eng.nexusprime.zip.md5
Skipping MD5 check: no MD5 file found.
Warning:  No file_contexts
about to run program [/tmp/backuptool.sh] with 2 args
Not backing up files from incompatible version: 10.1
run_program: child exited with status 127
format: unsupported fs_type "ext4" partition_type "EMMC"script aborted (no error message)
script aborted (no error message)E:Error executing updater binary in zip '/sdcard/1Collection/Roms/cm/cm_protou-ota-eng.nexusprime.zip'
Error flashing zip '/sdcard/1Collection/Roms/cm/cm_protou-ota-eng.nexusprime.zip'

Reactions: alkox

bwsoveryou

Aug 23, 2011
GREAT! Cant wait to flash the working version. Been waiting for so long to get CM10/10.1. I was even thinking about buying a Desire S again, just so I can use CM. :what:

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda app-developers app

hell_lock

Jan 20, 2012
New Delhi
I have found one more bug.. Whenever I reeive a call,the other guy cant hear my voice but I can his voice. Can anyone please confirm the bug?

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda app-developers app

neXus PRIME

Nov 22, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
@atis112,
As you already know, the boot.img which is compiled from source tree does not boot the ROM (or is it only me???) However your alpha#1 boot.img boots successfully.
So, I unpacked your alpha # 1 boot.img and extracted the zimage. Its size was 3.7 MB (3,727,360 bytes) and when i unpacked the boot.img i got after compiling from your sources, its size was 3.7 MB (3,729,408 bytes). [Dont worry, i compiled that rom which your old commit, not with the new updated commit]
Is there something wrong in the defconfig? i know you said you will work on weekend but just posting out of curiosity.

Also, i needed one more help, when i compile CM, there is a format system command in updater script with 4 arguments. But when i compile AOKP, its updater script has format command with 5 arguments (and it fails in recovery). They also use the CM recovery in manifest so i dont know why the update-binaries have different format commands....

Regards
Yasir

Reactions: sachin kamboj

atis112

Mar 21, 2011
@atis112,
As you already know, the boot.img which is compiled from source tree does not boot the ROM (or is it only me???) However your alpha#1 boot.img boots successfully.
So, I unpacked your alpha # 1 boot.img and extracted the zimage. Its size was 3.7 MB (3,727,360 bytes) and when i unpacked the boot.img i got after compiling from your sources, its size was 3.7 MB (3,729,408 bytes). [Dont worry, i compiled that rom which your old commit, not with the new updated commit]
Is there something wrong in the defconfig? i know you said you will work on weekend but just posting out of curiosity.

Also, i needed one more help, when i compile CM, there is a format system command in updater script with 4 arguments. But when i compile AOKP, its updater script has format command with 5 arguments (and it fails in recovery). They also use the CM recovery in manifest so i dont know why the update-binaries have different format commands....

Regards
Yasir

The boot.img don't boot because of ramdisk. (I modified it after the build, so the boot.img in my zip working.) But i already fixed it, and i will release it later, and releasetools fixed too, i will upload it too later. I wanted to fix sdcard before i release the new version, but it don't want to working... so maybe it will need some day.

hell_lock

Jan 20, 2012
New Delhi
The boot.img don't boot because of ramdisk. (I modified it after the build, so the boot.img in my zip working.) But i already fixed it, and i will release it later, and releasetools fixed too, i will upload it too later. I wanted to fix sdcard before i release the new version, but it don't want to working... so maybe it will need some day.

Can you tell what's causing the sdcard to not being read? I tried lot of mounting methods and different links but nothing worked.
Btw can you release your fixed stuff so that we know what's going on and others could update their roms.

Reactions: sachin kamboj

atis112

Mar 21, 2011
Can you tell what's causing the sdcard to not being read? I tried lot of mounting methods and different links but nothing worked.
Btw can you release your fixed stuff so that we know what's going on and others could update their roms.

I will upload it, but sdcard isn't working. It don't want to work with prebuilt init. With cm init sdcard is working fine, but others not...

MaartenXDA

Oct 2, 2012
Amsterdam
5ny.png

Just a quick siggy, if you guys don't like it, it was worth the shot :)

atis112

Mar 21, 2011
Alpha #2 uploaded! Sdcard is not working yet, but you can mount it manually. Just go to the terminal app (adb shell won't work), and type these lines:
Code:
su
mount -t vfat -o umask=777,gid=1015,uid=1000 /dev/block/mmcblk1p1 /storage/sdcard0

Thanks for @Kris Groove for the great pictures, and for @MaartenXDA and @nightwalkerkg for the great userbars. (I hope, no problem, that i added it to the thread).

dansou901

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 10, 2012
Aachen
OnePlus 5
OnePlus Nord
Alpha #2 uploaded! Sdcard is not working yet, but you can mount it manually. Just go to the terminal app (adb shell won't work), and type these lines:
Code:
su
mount -t vfat -o umask=777,gid=1015,uid=1000 /dev/block/mmcblk1p1 /storage/sdcard0

Thanks for @Kris Groove for the great pictures, and for @MaartenXDA and @nightwalkerkg for the great userbars. (I hope, no problem, that i added it to the thread).

Can we make an init.d script for that, just as a workaround until it is fixed? It's jsut one command which has to be run after boot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please post all non-dev questions and discussions here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=42917057

header.png

CyanogenMod 10.1 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.2.2 (Jellybean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
    */

or.png

Unlocked bootloader
    CWM recovery installed

oi.png

Download the rom
    Extract the boot.img
    Copy the rom to your sdcard
    Go to recovery and flash the rom
    Wipe data
    Reboot to bootloader/fastboot
    Install boot.img with fastboot ---> fastboot flash boot boot.img
    Reboot and enjoy!
    To enable sdcard, type this line in terminal app as root (su): "mount -t vfat -o umask=777,gid=1015,uid=1000 /dev/block/mmcblk1p1 /storage/sdcard0"

os.png

I share the source code, but i have some request:

Please don't use my work without my permission.
    If If you have some fixes, don't open a new thread. Just make pull request, write me PM, or share it in this thread.

All sources avaliable here: https://github.com/ProtouProject
    Use this for init the repo: "repo init -u git://github.com/ProtouProject/android.git -b cm-10.1"

oc.png

@sakindia123 For the great work with pico
    @Kris Groove For the nice pictures: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2346139

Some userbar, feel free to add them to your signature:

own.png

Working:
    Touchscreen
    Lights
    GSM & data
    In-call volume
    Headset detect (buggy)
    Camera
    Speaker
    Sensors
    Releasetools

Not working:
    Wifi
    Bluetooth
    Video recording
    Audio recording
    Storage
    ocl.png

alpha #2:
    In-call audio fixed
    Speaker fixed
    Camera fixed
    Releasetools fixed
    Kernel cleaned
    Minor changes

alpha #1:
    First release
    osp.png

If you would like to support me and the development, you can donate to me here:

ods.png

Thank you guys ;)

@vogonpoetlaureate
    @simaka
    @eagle_vis

Release tools fixed.
    GPS fixed.
    Sent some pull requests.. please test them before applying.. if they dont work decline it
    (I am still building so it will take lot of time)

Thanks, i will check them at next week, I'm busy at this week. But i fixed camera (just need sdcard fix now) and speaker audio yesterday. The only interesting bug with the audio, that if headset connected i can hear the audio from the headset and from the speaker too. :D