Ok, looks like dmesg doesn't return the logs. Can you provide a logcat?
Sent from my HTC Desire using xda app-developers app
Next version is nearly ready and currently testing it. I'll push the version in next few days.
* Added lockpattern for passwords (you can still use the old style password protection)
* Fixed issue with select All/none. It works faster, no need to scroll to select/clear all. Thanks to Pragma !
* Significant improvements while loading applications.
* Fixed force close issue while adding system apps.
* Added new language translations
- Spanish translations by [email protected]
- Dutch translations by [email protected]
- Japanese translation by [email protected]
- Ukrainian translation by [email protected]
and some more that i am working on currently.
Not sure, whether I've encountered a small bug in AFwall, or the problem exists on my side, but the app gets stuck on "reading installed applications" in following scenario:
1. I install an app and set it's permissions in AFWall
2. some time later I uninstall the app
3. some time later I install it again
So far the only solution I've found is to remove all AFWall data via Settings/Application, then reinstall AFWall and import rules.
If you can reproduce this issue:
- exit AFwall with the HOME key
- use a task manager to KILL AFwall
- re launch afWall and it should not get stuck
It seems like the same STUCK symptom as what I have only a different trigger scenario. Are there others experiencing similar but not saying anything? If so, please chime in.
|block internet, droidwall, firewall, iptables, security|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|