Search This thread

MikeChannon

Forum Admin
Staff member
Jun 7, 1972
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
California:

Los Angeles
It is illegal for a man to beat his wife with a strap wider than 2 inches without her consent.

Generally, I find after a heavy session with Mr Whippy she'lll consent to anything over 3 inches.

In fact in the blood spattered basement she volunteers, on bended knees I may say, for the clamps, chains, restraints, course sandpaper, hot wax, poisonous creepy crawlies and is simply dying for the Peruvian vampire toothed Wombat treatment by the end of a most enjoyable evening:)

Mike

dharvey4651

Retired Senior Moderator
May 11, 2007
Olathe, Kansas
xdaforums.com
Have you ever found yourself in a position where you just can't find any more cool stuff to do to your super cool phone and you're just aimlessly stumbling from thread to thread hoping to find something new and interesting to try out and kill time?

If you're reading this thread then that's probably why and your answer is probably yes.

Lets make this the official "BORED!!" thread!

Come on in, introduce yourself and enjoy a nice chat with other bored anti-social PPC addicts like us!

My name's Dan, I've got an AT&T Fuze, AKA Touch Pro. I'm 22 years old and I've been hooked on and using PPC's for longer than I can remember.

What's your story? :rolleyes:

zharkov

Feb 21, 2010
Longer than you can remember is twice as long at least that I can remember and yes, I wish that the ultimate gizmo that never fizzles was about.

At the end of the day, we only get to do so many things with our devices, watch video, listen to musak, surf and connect with others, and here we are with yearnings to advance to the next device which will do all of the above, slightly better.

A paperback book, pocket book, is readable under a vast range of light conditions, will not stop working if dropped and over the course of its usable life, is fundamentally free, however, isn't reading one on a gizmo so much better...

I'm Dave, hooked on gizmos, unwilling to subscribe though, so being squeezed out of the game, year by year....

giggles33

Jan 26, 2010
lol no...when I get bored with my phone..I open notes and start drawing and writing hehe

current phone: HTC touch HD

looby

Dec 14, 2007
Bored..

You'll be even more bored when the only options left will be... WM7 + Apps store, Apple i-phone + Apps store and Android + Apps store. As the best Apps will be paid-for if you decide to switch platforms because you like a new device you will have to pay twice....:D

hazeline

Mar 2, 2008
Singapore
Haha, when i am bored with the device i will have the thoughts of thinking what if i can make my own application so that i will never be bored.