FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

(ONLINE)Faria Omnia7-rom V1.1(TANGO)

2,914 posts
Thanks Meter: 774

By faria, Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Moderator on 19th March 2012, 11:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Faria Omnia7-rom V1.1(TANGO)

This rom is set to locale Uk in all aspects,there is no extra languages,other keyboards languages are included.
Changelog;
Rom Base from ceesheim team
OS Version: 7.10.8773.98 (TANGO)
Radio software version: 2424.11.2.2
available storage 7.02GB (IN A 8GB MODEL)
Rom Size: 334 MB (350,483,039 bytes)

No .CSC file
Locale-UK –Blue Theme
Fully unlocked
internet-sharing
Htc certs/licenses included
Emergency alerts turned on
Routing audio from videos to bt headsets
*Removed extra languages,obsolete packages/files
Nokia themes/rings
Settings tile pined to homescreen
Bypassed language choice
*Clock always on the notification bar.
*Ported accounts setting icons from (XBmod) mango pack
*Updated wallpappers

*Working Marketplace
Apps Included

*Net profile, Screen Capturer v3 by ,Allshare,Bazaar,Flashligth,Converter,lists, Battery Status,Locactions,Scansearch,Skydrive,Wmdevice center,WPp7 Root Tools,SMS backup,ToolBox,Search Key,Nokia contact transfer,Cellular data,extra settings,cbc settings,web server,lockscreen by cubanaso.
Credits;
First of all I want to thank ,give credit to all the devs for their apps,creations,support and files: Heathcliff74:ceesheim,Bepe, shinichi_wtn, cubanaso ,xboxmod, Hd2owner, DFT, mwang, Cotulla, JerryJiang, ultrashot, Hd2owner, ,and many more. If you name aint here please let me know so I can add it.Extra thanks to ceesheim and ultrashot.

First rule? Backup!!!!!!
If this is the first time you flashing a custom rom Please read the "How to" in the ownia 7 forum!
If you allredy have a custom rom in the device simply flash away.
The rom is nothing revolutionary, it is testbead for me get back into cooking.( coming from windows mobile)

Notes;
compass tested and working, Bluetooth profiles tested and working without any glitches, tested on Jabra headphones and a kenwood head-unit with integrated Parrot hands-free.

future updates...
currently in progress:
custom black theme, customized keyboard etc
custom carrier settings for Samsung network profile

DOWNLOAD
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to faria For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift faria Ad-Free

20th March 2012, 03:20 AM |#2  
Flag Hà Nội
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Nice ROM, Thank you so much Hope you complete v1.2 as soon as with more improvements
20th March 2012, 07:18 AM |#3  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 22

More
can we expect a equivalent samsung focus ROM ?
20th March 2012, 09:16 AM |#4  
Flag Varese
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Really nice. I'll wait some feedbacks and more languages included
20th March 2012, 10:15 AM |#5  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Jersey

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakaaithiri

can we expect a equivalent samsung focus ROM ?

I would like to say yes, but i haven't got the focus and so far wp7 has proved to be very picky about what we can change in the rom, therefore making very difficult to test, never the less i will do some research about it.

as for other request, the plan is to also release a build with other languages one we get them

Regards
faria.
The Following User Says Thank You to faria For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift faria Ad-Free
20th March 2012, 11:26 AM |#6  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag No Android Fanboys Please !!!
Thanks Meter: 2,285

Donate to Me
More
nice work faria , cool to see some more Tango rom's here.
let us make all happy
irlju
21st March 2012, 11:52 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Sorry, but I refuse to use these ROMs with butt-ugly themes pre-installed. You don't mix the flat nature of Metro with these silly glassy backdrops. I'd suggest you keep the look default and emphasise the ability to use custom themes.
21st March 2012, 12:09 PM |#8  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag No Android Fanboys Please !!!
Thanks Meter: 2,285

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by irlju

Sorry, but I refuse to use these ROMs with butt-ugly themes pre-installed. You don't mix the flat nature of Metro with these silly glassy backdrops. I'd suggest you keep the look default and emphasise the ability to use custom themes.

WOW , ok thats the cool thing about custom rom's , YOU DON'T NEED TO FLASH THEM IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT !!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to ceesheim For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ceesheim Ad-Free
21st March 2012, 12:17 PM |#9  
Minsk
Thanks Meter: 836

More
Quote:

Sorry, but I refuse to use these ROMs ....

Faria - go commit suicide! Straight away!!!! You can not go on living, knowing this...
The Following User Says Thank You to AndrewSh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AndrewSh Ad-Free
irlju
21st March 2012, 12:59 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceesheim

WOW , ok thats the cool thing about custom rom's , YOU DON'T NEED TO FLASH THEM IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT !!!!

Here's the thing - what kind of value do you think you are adding to the device by skinning it? You're providing an uglier, fragmented UI - things that Android OEMs are hated for.

Didn't mean to offend you personally, but all these custom ROMs I'm checking out are stuffed with bloat. If you go back to the roots with Windows Mobile or Android, custom ROMs are to get rid of the clutter. I don't see why Windows Phone tweakers think they should do the opposite.
21st March 2012, 02:09 PM |#11  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Jersey

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks for the feedback, the idea is to have a black backdrops but so far I had no success I changing the font color.

In the same note, I refuse to to wear pink trousers! Just because my wife likes it I m not forced to wear them. I will explain reasons behind the theme later on.Have a nice day.

Sent from my OMNIA7 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
The Following User Says Thank You to faria For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift faria Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)