New P5210 SGT 3 10.1 ROM Release

Search This thread

Brian D

Feb 18, 2014
Oceanside, Ca
Has anyone upgraded their P5210 to the new release XAR-P5210UEUANB2? I downloaded the firmware last night but am debating loading it. I have multiple backups so if anything goes awry I can put my tablet back to the way I like it. Just trying to figure out if it would benefit me to move to the new version. Couldn't find what the difference was between the new version and the XAR-P5210UEUAMK1 version.

Tatdude806

Aug 10, 2010
Lubbock
No Difference

Has anyone upgraded their P5210 to the new release XAR-P5210UEUANB2? I downloaded the firmware last night but am debating loading it. I have multiple backups so if anything goes awry I can put my tablet back to the way I like it. Just trying to figure out if it would benefit me to move to the new version. Couldn't find what the difference was between the new version and the XAR-P5210UEUAMK1 version.

I have noticed no difference in any way... I am thinking this might be prep for 4.4.2, they have done this with other Galaxy Models include the Note 3 prior to 4.4.2...

Let's hope...

Brian D

Feb 18, 2014
Oceanside, Ca
I find it interesting that a new release was available but very little on what was added/changed/deleted. Well at least nothing that I could find. I might be looking in the wrong places. So, a precursor to 4.4.x release? That could be so. But I have to ask myself if I want to upgrade to KK or not. What will it bring to the Tab 3 10.1 P5210 table? I guess that will be the deciding factor.

VIRGIN KLM

Feb 27, 2013
Some minor API changes, obviously they are getting prepared for a major update and they try not to break anything.

Brian D

Feb 18, 2014
Oceanside, Ca
Nice, so I guess an upgrade will benefit me if I elect to download KK. Thanks

How would I go about upgrading without disturbing my present state and apps? Basically just changing the rom ver and nothing else like data and what not?

Nonta72

Mar 27, 2013
Speed Force
Check my new rom for Tab 3 10.1 !!!
Look at my signature !

Sent from Gallifrey using TARDIS

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My ROM is coming !
    With this, your Tab will even more than Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 :D

Sent from Gallifrey using TARDIS