Cannot get drivers or usb debugging working

Search This thread

reignlight

Jul 6, 2011
Google Pixel 3
OnePlus 7 Pro
Just got my phone today and for some reason cannot install the drivers in order to root my phone. I've enabled developer mode also and usb debugging is also not recognized oh the device as showing up on screen although its checked as active. Could my drivers for the nexus 5, nexus 7 our old nook he be coming into conflict with the drivers from this device somehow? I've routed several phones and this is strange and unusual behavior to me. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app

joebob296

Aug 30, 2010
Just got my phone today and for some reason cannot install the drivers in order to root my phone. I've enabled developer mode also and usb debugging is also not recognized oh the device as showing up on screen although its checked as active. Could my drivers for the nexus 5, nexus 7 our old nook he be coming into conflict with the drivers from this device somehow? I've routed several phones and this is strange and unusual behavior to me. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app

It would help to know morea about what OS your using to root it. What have you tried so far? What cable are you using? Have you tried it on more then one machine? There is pertinent information missing that makes it hard to help. The old drivers might be causing a confict but I doubt it. However, if you think they are just uninstall them.