125 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,797

By Fuses, Senile Recognized Developer on 30th March 2012, 10:42 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
4th April 2012, 04:18 PM |#221  
Flag Around
Thanks Meter: 61

More
This is great work devs BTW missed the op for testing was later sorry if you need anyone else please let me know.
Regaurdless it will probably be patched later but why give them a advance on the exploit used until is actually ready to be used. Kinda like giveing away your war strategy before actually attacking.
Also Ben if you knew not to post why did you? LOL
Been said enough times not only for people that were in beta or looking to.
Plus becareful you don't want to annoy or offend anyone as you may be breaking law in Arizona soon.

5th April 2012, 02:47 AM |#222  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Eldridge, IA
Thanks Meter: 1,061

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipnfr3ak

Please stay on topic and follow the OP rules

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using Tapatalk

Thanks but that's my job. Members posting things like this just perpetuates the problem. I've already threatened infractions for doing this exact thing in another thread, I'd hate to have to do it here too.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D via Tapatalk 2.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wardfan220 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wardfan220 Ad-Free
5th April 2012, 03:21 AM |#223  
Flag North York
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quick Question: I see you could edit the Status of the bootloader (Locked/Unlocked ect..) with this when we achieve S-OFF and we Relock our bootloader for warranty purposes could we change the RELOCKED to just Plain LOCKED so HTC can warrant the phone for ANY Issue? Im not trying to do anything illegal here so if it is plese delete comment.
5th April 2012, 03:34 AM |#224  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Olathe, Kansas
Thanks Meter: 643

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardfan220

Thanks but that's my job. Members posting things like this just perpetuates the problem. I've already threatened infractions for doing this exact thing in another thread, I'd hate to have to do it here too.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D via Tapatalk 2.

Temp bans seem to work rather well too when following directions is an impossibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed116

Quick Question: I see you could edit the Status of the bootloader (Locked/Unlocked ect..) with this when we achieve S-OFF and we Relock our bootloader for warranty purposes could we change the RELOCKED to just Plain LOCKED so HTC can warrant the phone for ANY Issue? Im not trying to do anything illegal here so if it is plese delete comment.

It has been asked several times in this thread NOT to post questions unless they are in direct response to a post from either fuses or globatron. Nobody but fuses or globatron can answer this question at this point. Wait until the tool is officially released and then ask again.

SIDE NOTE TO ALL--->

wardfan220 has asked repeatedly to respect the OP's wishes not to post in this thread until official release.

As usual, it seems to be very difficult for most users to respect the OP's request and wardfan220's instruction.

Any future posts that are not in direct response to either fuses or globatron will simply be deleted and infractions issued from here on out . No exceptions.

You've all been warned.

EDIT:: 2 posts posted AFTER this post have already been deleted. Guys.. This is not a request. Please do not force me to temporarily close this thread pending release.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dharvey4651 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dharvey4651 Ad-Free
5th April 2012, 04:01 PM |#225  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag All over the place
Thanks Meter: 2,064

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651

EDIT:: 2 posts posted AFTER this post have already been deleted. Guys.. This is not a request. Please do not force me to temporarily close this thread pending release.

dharvey,

Feel free to close the thread for now. We'll send you a message when we're ready to release. We have completed our testing for Amaze, so there will be no more activity until release.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to globatron For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift globatron Ad-Free
5th April 2012, 04:08 PM |#226  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Eldridge, IA
Thanks Meter: 1,061

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by globatron

dharvey,

Feel free to close the thread for now. We'll send you a message when we're ready to release. We have completed our testing for Amaze, so there will be no more activity until release.

No Problem, just let one of us know when you're ready.
5th April 2012, 04:10 PM |#227  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Olathe, Kansas
Thanks Meter: 643

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by globatron

dharvey,

Per globatron's request, this thread is temporarily closed pending the release of the tool.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dharvey4651 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dharvey4651 Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
amaze s-off o_o
Previous Thread Next Thread