By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 04:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd November 2017, 01:57 PM |#22331  
Thanks Meter: 3,046

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phone_Guru

The decompile hasn't worked for the last few versions. There should be a colors.xml

Hummm Yes but in public.xml there is only strings ids, no drawable, layout or color ids

Do you think its apktool issue ? I tried to Decompil with Nougat TW framework and Oero AOSP 8.0 one, same issue...

3rd November 2017, 02:06 PM |#22332  
Jerusalem
Thanks Meter: 535

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edzamber

Hummm Yes but in public.xml there is only strings ids, no drawable, layout or color ids

Do you think its apktool issue ? I tried to Decompil with Nougat TW framework and Oero AOSP 8.0 one, same issue...

It's a known issue. It doesn't work with the framework from the Android 8.1 preview either
The Following User Says Thank You to Phone_Guru For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Phone_Guru Ad-Free
3rd November 2017, 09:05 PM |#22333  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 44,647

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edzamber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phone_Guru

It's a known issue. It doesn't work with the framework from the Android 8.1 preview either

Yeah I reported to apk tool bug tracker. Same issue maps and play services has so we might be screwed.
The Following User Says Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
20th November 2017, 11:37 PM |#22334  
Flag Blue Springs, MO
Thanks Meter: 173

More
One hell of a balls-deep update Davey! Sincere and humble thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Skid71 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Skid71 Ad-Free
20th November 2017, 11:43 PM |#22335  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 12,808

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid71

One hell of a balls-deep update Davey! Sincere and humble thanks.

I'm sorry it took so long mate. I've had my fat arse severely kicked by life, and I have fallen behind on all things Android unfortunately. I am trying to get on top of things though, I'm on to the latest Telegram update now. Once that's done, I'll get to updating all my other TBO apps as soon as I can. My sincere apologies once again and thanks for your patience

#WhiteUIMustDie #ThemesMatter
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to daveyannihilation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daveyannihilation Ad-Free
21st November 2017, 12:53 AM |#22336  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 14,263

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyannihilation

I'm sorry it took so long mate. I've had my fat arse severely kicked by life, and I have fallen behind on all things Android unfortunately. I am trying to get on top of things though, I'm on to the latest Telegram update now. Once that's done, I'll get to updating all my other TBO apps as soon as I can. My sincere apologies once again and thanks for your patience

Life before Themes! Hope that you are Kicking Back! 🐧

Sent from my SM-G955W 🇨🇦
The Following User Says Thank You to shaggyskunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shaggyskunk Ad-Free
21st November 2017, 01:34 AM |#22337  
Thanks Meter: 170

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyannihilation

You have nothing to apologize for. Life is way more important.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommydorns For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tommydorns Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)