FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KITCHEN][06/05] UOT Kitchen (Ultimate Online Theme Kitchen) version 4.0

3,322 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,843
 
By mendozinas, Inactive Recognized Developer on 12th March 2011, 09:48 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
19th April 2011, 10:57 PM |#1001  
danarama's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 19,655
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mendozinas

tnx.

its not very easy, but not hard too.
only moving images is not enoght.

I made some scripts, to check what changes theme makes on system and moved those images, renaming them and checking for patch9 images, after that moved xmls (renamed) and images from those xlms (also renamed), after that corrected values (colors etc) in system files.

it was done half automated, half manually.
Glad it worked for you.

Gosh, that does sound hard work. I dont think thats for me
 
 
19th April 2011, 11:56 PM |#1002  
enigma1981's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Port Talbot
Thanks Meter: 798
 
Donate to Me
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by mendozinas

which one you preffer better?
"Version K, White numbers" or "Version K, White Glowing" (without glowing)?

I would've said "Version K, White Numbers" to match the statbar icon set... but the battery icon preview shows them as glowing... Is that an error? or are they actually glowing?? If they are, that would be awesome!! (plus you need to import the glowing icons now lol)

You're a star, man! Seriously, thanks for doing this!!
20th April 2011, 12:08 AM |#1003  
mendozinas's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,843
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma1981

I would've said "Version K, White Numbers" to match the statbar icon set... but the battery icon preview shows them as glowing... Is that an error? or are they actually glowing?? If they are, that would be awesome!! (plus you need to import the glowing icons now lol)

You're a star, man! Seriously, thanks for doing this!!

Yes, you are right THEY ARE GLOWING !!!
It worked out easyer than I thought.

Maybe will do white style too.
20th April 2011, 12:09 AM |#1004  
mendozinas's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,843
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootSU

Gosh, that does sound hard work. I dont think thats for me

No problem, with good will all work can be fully automated, but I don't think it will be very popular.
20th April 2011, 12:15 AM |#1005  
danarama's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 19,655
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mendozinas

No problem, with good will all work can be fully automated, but I don't think it will be very popular.

Do you mean like an upload framework and system UI, then choose rom from a drop down and it could port your framework theme to the kitchen framework copy?

That would be very cool, but yes not many people have particular needs that kitchen cannot already cook.

The nice thing about the theme.apk you ported for me was the loading icon, the glow on the top of each app, and the glowing pop up. I think if those things alone could be put in kitchen, it would be amazing.
20th April 2011, 01:43 AM |#1006  
mendozinas's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,843
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootSU

Do you mean like an upload framework and system UI, then choose rom from a drop down and it could port your framework theme to the kitchen framework copy?

That would be very cool, but yes not many people have particular needs that kitchen cannot already cook.

The nice thing about the theme.apk you ported for me was the loading icon, the glow on the top of each app, and the glowing pop up. I think if those things alone could be put in kitchen, it would be amazing.

give me screenshoot what are you talking about (loading icon, glowing popup).
20th April 2011, 03:03 AM |#1007  
iTouch24's Avatar
Senior Member
NYC
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
would theming framework have anything to do with BT .. i am having an issue with my car BT authorizing with phone .. when i never had an issue before hand ... the car BT is working with other phones....

where is that BlueTooth file

will the kitchen ever work with odex ROMs ?

MikFroyo new ROMS are odex and have been themed ... run faster but i loose the option to using this kitchen
20th April 2011, 07:54 AM |#1008  
crispcat89's Avatar
Member
Flag Silverdale
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
i'm getting "E:Syntax error in update script Installation aborted." message when trying to flash a theme on the htc aria running CM6. anyone here have any ideas?
20th April 2011, 08:11 AM |#1009  
mendozinas's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,843
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crispcat89

i'm getting "E:Syntax error in update script Installation aborted." message when trying to flash a theme on the htc aria running CM6. anyone here have any ideas?

I have few:
1. Your did not mentioned your UOT file name
2. Use other scripting (Edify or Amend)
3. Check workaround for flashing in "How to" page
20th April 2011, 08:12 AM |#1010  
mendozinas's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,843
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTouch24

would theming framework have anything to do with BT .. i am having an issue with my car BT authorizing with phone .. when i never had an issue before hand ... the car BT is working with other phones....

where is that BlueTooth file

will the kitchen ever work with odex ROMs ?

MikFroyo new ROMS are odex and have been themed ... run faster but i loose the option to using this kitchen

1. Kitchen have nothing with BT working
2. Odexed roms runs fast, but they are unable to modify.
You can modify deodexed rom, and later odex it.
20th April 2011, 08:34 AM |#1011  
enigma1981's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Port Talbot
Thanks Meter: 798
 
Donate to Me
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by mendozinas

Yes, you are right THEY ARE GLOWING !!!
It worked out easyer than I thought.

Maybe will do white style too.

I think we need the glowing icon set next man, the glowing ones look so much better than the regular 'circle' ones, but as they were glowing, I thought it would be too hard to automate - the battery icon looks awesome though!

Any chance of getting those in there please pal?
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes