[Q] unfortunately the process.android.process.acore has stopped

Search This thread

pablo1215

Aug 10, 2009
Google Pixel 6 Pro
i have the same problem
and very know is to uninstall facebook

but all these procedures are only temporary
1 day 1 app will trigger the error again and then the procedure with clearing cash of apps dont help anymore

i have 1 question . im running also a custom rom with teamwin
do you think it affects the software and solve the issue with CLEAR DALVIK in recovery mode

Unfortunately this is an issue with almost every decide running lollipop roms and will happen eventually when an app triggers it and it's a problem with Google's contacts. Check this out. https://productforums.google.com/forum/m/#!msg/nexus/Ip-hdFEQccY/OSFCz4Qj59oJ

Sent from my SM-N910T using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: ShermCraig

elewint

Nov 13, 2013
I had the same problem as all of you. But for me the solution was to restore system data from a backup I had made before in Titanium Backup Pro.

Hope this helps!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If anyone cares, I did another factory reset but from the settings menu instead of recovery and the phone seems to be running great so far. Keeping my fingers crossed

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Ran into that problem recently. Fixed by clearing data on contact and contact storage in app manager.

Happens sometimes when ever a new ROM is flashed.
    Ran into that problem recently. Fixed by clearing data on contact and contact storage in app manager.

Googled your post, worked for me on the Tab 10.1 after flashing a CM10 update without clearing user data. Thanks!
    If anyone cares, I did another factory reset but from the settings menu instead of recovery and the phone seems to be running great so far. Keeping my fingers crossed

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    No problem. Glad it helped.

Had the same problem, and your advice worked like a charm.

Thanks a lot.