[APP][4.0+][ROOT] SCR Screen Recorder

165 posts
Thanks Meter: 409

Post Reply Email Thread
5th August 2018, 02:09 PM |#1231  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
??Anyone run smooth on Android 8
The Following User Says Thank You to vegetaz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vegetaz Ad-Free

5th August 2018, 02:29 PM |#1232  
Flag Halifax, Nova Scotia
Thanks Meter: 185

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetaz

??Anyone run smooth on Android 8

I can't get any version to run on Nougat or Oreo.
The Following User Says Thank You to DelphinusMinor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DelphinusMinor Ad-Free
23rd August 2018, 11:34 AM |#1233  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I really need Internal Audio recording, but since Google has now "restricted" this I can't do that now. They don't need to interfere with what people can and can't do with their own devices. We bought the device we can modify and change it however we like.

Unfortunately this doesn't work for LG V20 H990DS, could you please add support for LG V20 H990DS.
28th August 2018, 09:42 AM |#1234  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Can someone confirm if this is working to record WhatsApp call with both video and audio?

I have a fully rooted galaxy s5 kitkat 4.4.2 and i installed this app and selected internal audio + mic option,
But as soon as i start the WhatsApp call and recording option the WhatsApp call cuts immediately saying there is a problem with your mic, since WhatsApp is using it... Does someone have this issue? Could you pls help how to make it possible to record both audio and video for WhatsApp calls?
2nd September 2018, 10:23 AM |#1235  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephkarthic

Can someone confirm if this is working to record WhatsApp call with both video and audio? I have a fully rooted galaxy s5 kitkat 4.4.2 and i installed this app and selected internal audio + mic option,.......

I have no answer to your question. I tried using a few old Galaxy Notes and also several other phones withOUT success. Think Samsung more challenging to some other makes.

I have been using SCR Pro on several HTC models (M8/M9/10). I’m now running SCR Pro on HTC 10 with Viper10 3.5.0 (Android 6.0.1). Both WhatsApp and WeChat work nice.
3rd September 2018, 08:35 PM |#1236  
Thanks Meter: 637

Donate to Me
More
Is there any alternative recording app with internal audio?
5th September 2018, 02:34 PM |#1237  
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evildog1

Try RecMe (search on Play Store).

Sent from my mido using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to KProject For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KProject Ad-Free
20th September 2018, 09:33 AM |#1238  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
download is broken? can not download the attached file
28th September 2018, 11:12 PM |#1239  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
If you're having settings problem. Just go to Phone Manager>Data control>Connection Control and Untick Data & Wifi. Now go back to your scr setting and don't forget to clear data first then adjust it to your favorite settings. Gudluck!

Tips: Don't kill the app automatically (Swipe thingy) cuz if you do, the settings will reset back to normal! Just press the exit botton in the app.
8th October 2018, 07:14 AM |#1240  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evildog1

RecMe and Screen Recorder by Tornaco have internal audio working options...
The Following User Says Thank You to MrHarveen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MrHarveen Ad-Free
9th October 2018, 10:26 AM |#1241  
Thanks Meter: 637

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHarveen

RecMe and Screen Recorder by Tornaco have internal audio working options...

Thanks, i'll try it out
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)