165 posts
Thanks Meter: 409

Post Reply Email Thread
2nd July 2014, 08:55 PM |#251  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morper

My galaxy note 8 and galaxy s2(no im not a samsung fan)cant record with internal audio source.Please fix ASAP

Dude, if you note 8 are running 4.4.2 or higher, it will work fine without any bugs, try install the poland 4.4.2 firmware, the only problem you will face is the root, because the super su may not work, to fix this you'll need to reinstall from apk

12th July 2014, 01:49 PM |#252  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
"SCR Screen Recorder collects anonymous usage statistics to help track bugs and analyze how users use the app."
Why hide this text in a small small print that is so hard to read?

Is it possible to shut this data leak/spy feature off?
12th July 2014, 05:28 PM |#253  
Play Store Description Not Accurate
I think it's funny that the Play Store description for this app says "Works only on rooted/jailbroken/unlocked devices!" I've never heard of a "jail broken" Android phone before so, are you saying this works on a jail broken iPhone? Lol. Also, I have an "unlocked" AT&T S3 on T-Mobile but the app won't work unless the phone is rooted. So basically, it will never work on an unlocked phone unless it is rooted and I highly doubt iPhone jailbreaks have anything to do with this app running on a rooted Android device.
15th July 2014, 07:23 PM |#254  
Thanks Meter: 23

Donate to Me
More
Scr screen recorder pro v0.14.4 apk
hello

you can download SCR SCREEN RECORDER PRO mod edit....

Link removed as we do not do Warez here.... Take that business elsewhere...
21st July 2014, 04:54 PM |#255  
Flag Constanta
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Any Nexus 5 stock 4.4.4 root user on ART? Is it working? I just dont want to switch to Dalvik for this only. Thanks!
27th July 2014, 12:35 PM |#256  
Thanks Meter: 2

Donate to Me
More
Could someone please post most best settings but stable for HTC One Dual SIM 802w (M7) ...
Thanx.
28th July 2014, 03:50 PM |#257  

More
I have Nexus 7 rooted Android 4.4, SCR PRO. Recording working fine, problem is Skype. I can only record video (mute) Skype call. If I start SCR first then the person on the other side doesn't hear me. Microphone can only be used by one app a time.

Is there any solution to be able to record Skype video call with audio? Thanks.
28th July 2014, 07:04 PM |#258  

More
Smile
Heya! Really nice app, having the pro version for a month yet.

I wanted to ask what is the difference between the resolutions 720p and 720p with padding? I always record with the padding thingy but it would be cool to know if I could record with a better resolution somehow.

Also I wanted to ask why is 1080p below 720p in the list, is it worse or do I have to know something about it.

Additionally, but it's not really important since I didn't have many problems, what are the optimal settings for Nexus 4?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-28-19-53-42[1].png
Views:	136
Size:	128.3 KB
ID:	2874133
29th July 2014, 01:03 PM |#259  

More
Anyone about skype audio and video? If it is not possible, can some geek please confirm it, so that I stop searching for the solution. Thanks.
1st August 2014, 07:10 PM |#260  
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I cannot use SCR Pro without internet connection, it checks for the lisence even if it's been verified before.
Galaxy Tab S 8.4 Android 4.4.2
2nd August 2014, 06:11 AM |#261  

More
Quote:

Rooter my LG G pad 8.3 and SCR Pro was working but the sound quality was so bad, I read in this thread that there are better sound settings when using Android 4.4 so I updated from 4.2 and now my root access isn't working and I have no idea what to do help please

Figured it out but now my recordings play in portrait mode, yeah it plays landscape when I use stock player or VLC but when I want to edit the video on pc, it's vertical, anyway I can fix this? or record in default in horizontal mode?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)