FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

(Preview) Stickerface 2.0 for VITO Winterface

259 posts
Thanks Meter: 15

By oscarbum, Senior Member on 1st December 2008, 04:21 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Okay. It seems that the weather icons for the original Stickerface were FAR more popular than the main icons. So, I redid almost all of the main icons (including the WM Office icons which I'd neglected the first time).

A couple still need to be touched up and I haven't found one for the normal profile setting that I liked. Here's a picture of where I'm at so far and I hope to have it finished tomorrow.

I should note that in the picture, my phone was being charged and the profile was set to vibrate (a little joke for those who have ever left their phone on a desk set to vibrate. Sort of defeats the purpose of turning off the ringer.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen01.jpg
Views:	380
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	134032  

1st December 2008, 04:22 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Looks great!

Also, looks like your sig is linked here, but you used HTML code instead.
1st December 2008, 04:27 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Miami, FL

More
Thanks, Champ. I'm just doing these themes to kill time until your WAD2 theme comes out. (No rush, I'm having fun with this.)

And if anyone from VITO happens to surf through this thread, PLEASE do something else with the bubble that shows an alarm is on. As you see, it kind of blocks the time. Thanks.
1st December 2008, 04:35 AM |#4  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 32

Donate to Me
More
It seems we are all doing "Sticker" themes somewhat based on that WAD2 theme. :P Its because we love it.
1st December 2008, 04:43 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Miami, FL

More
There was a WAD2 Sticker theme? I'll have to do some searching. Actually, the original Stickerface was ripped from an iPhone theme site. Then I remembered there was a Sticker theme for Weatherpanel and decided to combine the two for Winterface. Ouila!
1st December 2008, 06:03 AM |#6  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 32

Donate to Me
More
Really? I swear I saw a sticker like theme for WAD2 on here somewhere... Or maybe I am reading too many threads that I am dreaming up things now... Or maybe i'm just sticker crazy... lol
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)