FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Skins] Manilla 2D - Skins, clocks and wallpapers (new text color and softkeys!)

2,676 posts
Thanks Meter: 8

By twolf, Senior Member on 13th September 2008, 04:42 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
11th November 2008, 09:46 PM |#5001  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchapman007

My fellow XDA'ers, I have purchased the AT&T Fuze and will be redirecting my efforts to TF3D. I have enjoyed skinning TF2D and glad that people have enjoyed my skins.

All of my skins will remain available at my site MobileMatt

Thanks to everyone for their support and look for me with TF3D...

First herg announces he has a fuze and now MobileMatt?

Thank you very much for all of your Manila 2D skins, they have all been high quality and your work will be missed. Enjoy the Fuze

Taninpv
11th November 2008, 09:57 PM |#5002  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandy

Hi Taninpv really like your clock and the above setup....^^
May i know where to get those tap and tap bar?
Thanks alot...

You can find the tab icons, band tap bar from the first post. I got it from twolf's Black Vista
11th November 2008, 10:11 PM |#5003  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchapman007

My fellow XDA'ers, I have purchased the AT&T Fuze and will be redirecting my efforts to TF3D. I have enjoyed skinning TF2D and glad that people have enjoyed my skins.

All of my skins will remain available at my site MobileMatt

Thanks to everyone for their support and look for me with TF3D...

So long Matt, you've done one hell of a lot of things for the 2D theme world!
11th November 2008, 10:22 PM |#5004  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rock4mayo

Here some theme's i've convert to m2dct file from the first post.....
Hope this helpful

there are 7 themes
-Blue original
-Chakram
-fengshui
-O2 blue
-Teal manila 2d
-Type R
-White On Black
http://rapidshare.com/files/151463774/theme.rar.html

Thanks

Asking again as I can't find it anywhere, maybe it does not exist?
Can someone please post a "Black original" theme, as opposed to the Blue Original that Rock4mayo created.

I understand the need to revert to an original theme between theme changes, but does it have to be to the blue one?

Some The themes I use leave traces of blue in the background, so I reckon I'dbe better off reverting to the black original, no?

Thanks in advance,

Mattster.
11th November 2008, 10:38 PM |#5005  
Flag Miramar, FL
Thanks Meter: 13

Donate to Me
More
My take on the Orange theme
this is my take on the Orange theme...also does anyone know how to get the htc task manager working on a lg ks20? thnx

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen01.jpg
Views:	614
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	129128Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen02.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	129129Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen03.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	129130Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen05.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	129131

i cant seem to upload the zip file into here. if anyone wants to file i can try and pm it to you.
11th November 2008, 10:49 PM |#5006  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwill

ok, just tested dredd's playstation theme and lepsyfou's theme (bulle) with the updated masks from mchapman. both are working fine, even when going to sms. i loaded them using m2dc. lepsyfous does need some adjusting with the clock. mchapman, if you have the updated xml, that would be great. if not, ill adjust it here in a few and upload the update. either way, awesome themes guys!! thanks a lot

I'm getting screen freeze on the sms icon of Lepsyfous's i-phone theme. Infact, it turns off touchflo altogether. I've searched for a fix in the pages of this thread but can't find one. Does anyone have Mchapman's fix referred to by Kwill above? Is that what I need?

Thanks,

Mattster.

p.s. with all Lepsyfous's themes, we have to manually add the HTChomesettings.xml file, yes? For some reason he always leaves it out.
11th November 2008, 10:55 PM |#5007  

More
can anyone make a blackberry theme? like the bold or storm preferably?

bold
http://sohoa.vnexpress.net/News/Dien...kberry9000.jpg

storm
http://blog.mlive.com/xbutton/2008/1...ry%20storm.jpg

http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/s...eft271x500.jpg

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/Oct2008/Blackberry_Storm.jpg
11th November 2008, 11:04 PM |#5008  
Flag SoCal
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

Can someone please post a "Black original" theme, as opposed to the Blue Original that Rock4mayo created.

First page should be enough material which comes close enough.
11th November 2008, 11:13 PM |#5009  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyguy

First page should be enough material which comes close enough.

Hi tyguy.

Yes, thanks, I've already looked and tried, but none of them seem to be the original Manila default in black. I guess it must be somewhere if Rom cookers are producing ROMS with it.

Trouble is, as far as I see I need it as a base before installing other themes, otherwise I get merging of themes and clocks.
Maybe I should reflash my ROM (comes with black original) and save its settings as m2dc backup. That may work... then all I'd have to do between theme changes is restore m2dc backup theme.. ?

Mattster
11th November 2008, 11:18 PM |#5010  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macropoutsis

Can someone please repost the links again?

Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/?omydngkyomn

Again credit to keRmiT80 for putting together this theme in the first place, I just tweaked it to my liking, may play about with this more and bring out more versions also credit to all in this thread for the graphics!!!

more screen shots

Update 22/11/08: If you still get errors with either V1 or V2 it could indicate you are using a newer Manila 2D build TouchFLO 1.0.1820.3328 then please read and dowloaded updated files from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2034

Update 19/11/08: Further minor graphics update and added matching S2U2 theme!

Update 15/11/08: Minor graphics update including new Aston Martin and Ferrari background and non frame big weather icons in V1 thems. see attached screenshot.

Alll three themes are available in V1 and V2 in m2dct format just drop them in the themes folder of Manila 2D Customiser and you are good to go!

V1 = Single page weather and V2= 2 page weather!

Note v2 bug:
It seems that latest M2DC does not like two page weather themes e.g. if you are using latest mpenguin 14 Manilla 2D Customizer v0.22.215 you will not get 2 weather tabs, only 1 will show up even though you've selected V2 as your theme in M2DC to fix this extract the HTCHomeSettings.xml from the attached zip file and copy to windows folder either using Resco File Explorer or Total Commander then do soft reset!

after you've done that, using M2DC you will have to move the weather widget tab2 to follow after weather widget and thats it you're done!

Please also note depending on the manila2d build you have, you may get the dreaded SMS Freeze on V2 themes to fix this again using M2DC move the SMS tab to follow after email tab!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	previewc.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	130171   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen20.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	130172   Click image for larger version

Name:	preview.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	130310  
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTCHomeSettingsxml.zip - [Click for QR Code] (8.7 KB, 383 views)
12th November 2008, 12:14 AM |#5011  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruz410

this is my take on the Orange theme...also does anyone know how to get the htc task manager working on a lg ks20? thnx

i cant seem to upload the zip file into here. if anyone wants to file i can try and pm it to you.

Hi bcruz410

I'm very interested in your theme. Please PM me what you have and I will help to upload.

Cheers

andrew-in-woking
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread