Rom-Full/Lite version-OS 8773-Full Language-07/04/2012-Discontinute#Sold Htc Mozart#

Search This thread

nhathoa

Dec 5, 2006
First, I would like to say thanks to Barin, Andim for Rom tools, Mwang from (DFT) for DFT_CORE, Ultrashot for his great working and many xda members for sharing us so much things.

There are 02 version Full version is in post 1 and Lite version is in post 2.

Screen shots were created by Jerry Works application - Thanks so much.

V10-3.jpg
V10-2.jpg
V10-1.jpg
8773-full.jpg

Rom feature.
- Base on Ship Rom for HTC Mozart Europe 5.13.401.01.
- OS 7.10.8773.89
- My custom Roms flash package (the RUU_signed.nbh) is included OS only.
- Newest Ultrashot Full Unlocked, IExapinstaller, Opera Mobile works, System apps work.
- Multilanguage: WWE, Ελληνικά, Svenska, Português, Norsk, Suomi, Dansk, UK English, Nederlands, Čeština, Русский, Magyar, Español, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, Polski, Português (Brazil), Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Indonesian, Malaysian, Turkies ---Thanks @pdaimatejam for language package.
- Applications included in Rom: Sound Enhencer, Connection Setup 1.13, attentive phone, ultrashot WMDC, Search key, wAppstore.
- Google.com is default in IE searching.
- Add more tweaks, more my custom theme.
- Not support for update cab.

Instructions to flash my custom Rom.
1. To flash my custom Rom, your HTC Mozart has to got HSPL first, HSPL can find HERE. If not, please dont flash my Custom Rom.
2. Battery has to be more than 60%.
3. Turn your phone OFF TOTALLY.
4. Put you phone into bootloader mode by press and hold volume down button then hit the power button.
5. Plugin usb data cable and wait untill USB word appear on you phone.
6. Now run ROMUpdateUtility.exe in my Custom Rom package and follow the ROMUpdateUtility.exe requirements.
7. The flash process will take you about 5 minutes.
8. Enjoy.

Download:
htcfanboys, thanks to htcfanboys.com

Last edited:

nhathoa

Dec 5, 2006
Rom-8773/8765-Fully Unlock-Version V11 & V11.1 Lite-24/03/2012

V11Lite1.jpg
Lite8765.jpg

FEATURES:
- Very compact because this is the Lite version.
- Removed all no needed things.
- Base on shipped Rom Mozart Europe 5.13.401.01.
- V11 ---- OS version 7.10.8773.98 (with one language: English United Kingdom and English UK + Spainish keyboard.)
- V11.1 ---- OS version 7.10.8765.89 (with one language: WWE and full language keyboard.)
- Rom file is included OS partition only. No Radio, no SPL.
- Lastest fully unlocked from Ultrashot + IExapinstaller.
- Applications included: HTC Connection Setup, HTC Sound Enhencer, HTC Attentive Phone, Search Key settings, wAppstore2.0, WMDC.
- Perform hardreset aftet flashed Rom.

DOWNLOAD V11: MEDIAFIRE HOTFILE

DOWNLOAD V11.1: MEDIAFIRE HOTFILE

Last edited:

nhathoa

Dec 5, 2006
is it possible to downgrade to other roms from this 5.01 custom rom?

Hi, dont worry, this rom is only OS partition. Not include SPL 5.01. So you can flash this Rom when your phone is already be with HSPL. After flash this my Rom, you can flash other Rom you like. :)

kacper1275

Nov 13, 2008
hi nhathoa, glad to see you cooking for mozart now, i have laways admired your roms back in the good old htc diamond times :)

i have one question though: do you know if advanced config 1.4 might work on your rom? or would it return the "win. 32 exception" error on start-up?

will appreciate your answer very much. or any feedback from the users of course.. cheers :)

Reactions: crazyzhizhi

nhathoa

Dec 5, 2006
hi nhathoa, glad to see you cooking for mozart now, i have laways admired your roms back in the good old htc diamond times :)

i have one question though: do you know if advanced config 1.4 might work on your rom? or would it return the "win. 32 exception" error on start-up?

will appreciate your answer very much. or any feedback from the users of course.. cheers :)
Hi, thank you.
Advance config 1.4 does not works correctly with my Rom. Because all applications from touch experience are beta release, not work correctly with new HTC Mango drivers. Just waiting for all new release apps from Schap. Some of chefs can make touch experience apps work correctly on his custom mango Rom, beside that it will appear many big bugs.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: kacper1275

kacper1275

Nov 13, 2008
thanks a lot for your answer, so it seems it's just a matter of time before it becomes functional with mango... cheers :)

nhathoa

Dec 5, 2006
Hi nhathoa

Noob on Windows phone here!:D
I am a bit apprehensive. The forum on HSPL (the link you provided) mentioned that NOT to flash if Bootloader is 4.xx. Mine is 4.6, after the Mango upgrade. Do you think it is safe to go ahead and flash them followed with your ROM?

Thank you.

To install HSPL when u are using 4.06:
- Flash back your correct mozart shipped nodo Rom build 7004. (the oldest shipped).
- HSPL. Check Hspl installed correctly in bootloader mode.
- Flash my Rom. + Flash the lastest Radio Rom
- Now your Mozart is up to date. :D

To: diboze & kacper1275: Could you please tell me which mango Rom works fine with Advanced Config Tool and touch Explorer? I really want to know that because maybe Im wrong. Thanks.

Phew!! The flash was a jiffy but searching for the 7004 took me the whole day. My firmware is now 5.01.Custom.Rom. Radio is 5.51.09.06_22.30.50.09U. But bootloader is 1.32.2250.1(119496). I am thinking of re-flashing the original Mango:D and see if it is still unlocked:p
Thanks nhathoa:cool:

EDIT:
My device does not seem to be charging. Through the wall outlet as well as the PC through USB.
I am worried now!

Even Zune does not auto run. I suspect the USB is the problem. Tried on all PCs at my office; about 10 of them. Also, tried my home PC. No luck:(
Any help/advise appreciated.
TQ

EDIT:
Luckily I managed to re-flash stock Mango ROM and return to service center.

Last edited:

rdia

Sep 10, 2010
TWO QUESTIONS
1-Can I use this rom in Brazil?
2-Brazil Portuguese to put this rom?

This post is in conjunction with post #16.

I finally got my device back from the service center. Took them 4 days!
They changed the mother-board. However, raising the "curtain" still is an issue.
I am very disappointed with 7 Mozart.

@nhathoa
It wasnt your ROM that caused these problems. It's the quality of the product and design flaw.

Thanks

nhathoa

Dec 5, 2006
This post is in conjunction with post #16.

I finally got my device back from the service center. Took them 4 days!
They changed the mother-board. However, raising the "curtain" still is an issue.
I am very disappointed with 7 Mozart.

@nhathoa
It wasnt your ROM that caused these problems. It's the quality of the product and design flaw.

Thanks
Its ok mate, Iknow. My Mozart works very very fine with my custom Rom. :D

More: Im very happy when my custom Rom + Touch Explorer, Registry Editor, Touch Exprience works fine with helping from PeeKS20, But big sad that all the "sound" was lose. Hic, hic... continuos researching for a toggle application to make it works.

Reactions: imanhunter

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First, I would like to say thanks to Barin, Andim for Rom tools, Mwang from (DFT) for DFT_CORE, Ultrashot for his great working and many xda members for sharing us so much things.

There are 02 version Full version is in post 1 and Lite version is in post 2.

Screen shots were created by Jerry Works application - Thanks so much.

V10-3.jpg
    V10-2.jpg
    V10-1.jpg
    8773-full.jpg

Rom feature.
    - Base on Ship Rom for HTC Mozart Europe 5.13.401.01.
    - OS 7.10.8773.89
    - My custom Roms flash package (the RUU_signed.nbh) is included OS only.
    - Newest Ultrashot Full Unlocked, IExapinstaller, Opera Mobile works, System apps work.
    - Multilanguage: WWE, Ελληνικά, Svenska, Português, Norsk, Suomi, Dansk, UK English, Nederlands, Čeština, Русский, Magyar, Español, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, Polski, Português (Brazil), Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Indonesian, Malaysian, Turkies ---Thanks @pdaimatejam for language package.
    - Applications included in Rom: Sound Enhencer, Connection Setup 1.13, attentive phone, ultrashot WMDC, Search key, wAppstore.
    - Google.com is default in IE searching.
    - Add more tweaks, more my custom theme.
    - Not support for update cab.

Instructions to flash my custom Rom.
    1. To flash my custom Rom, your HTC Mozart has to got HSPL first, HSPL can find HERE. If not, please dont flash my Custom Rom.
    2. Battery has to be more than 60%.
    3. Turn your phone OFF TOTALLY.
    4. Put you phone into bootloader mode by press and hold volume down button then hit the power button.
    5. Plugin usb data cable and wait untill USB word appear on you phone.
    6. Now run ROMUpdateUtility.exe in my Custom Rom package and follow the ROMUpdateUtility.exe requirements.
    7. The flash process will take you about 5 minutes.
    8. Enjoy.

Download:
    htcfanboys, thanks to htcfanboys.com
    Rom-8773/8765-Fully Unlock-Version V11 & V11.1 Lite-24/03/2012

V11Lite1.jpg
    Lite8765.jpg

FEATURES:
    - Very compact because this is the Lite version.
    - Removed all no needed things.
    - Base on shipped Rom Mozart Europe 5.13.401.01.
    - V11 ---- OS version 7.10.8773.98 (with one language: English United Kingdom and English UK + Spainish keyboard.)
    - V11.1 ---- OS version 7.10.8765.89 (with one language: WWE and full language keyboard.)
    - Rom file is included OS partition only. No Radio, no SPL.
    - Lastest fully unlocked from Ultrashot + IExapinstaller.
    - Applications included: HTC Connection Setup, HTC Sound Enhencer, HTC Attentive Phone, Search Key settings, wAppstore2.0, WMDC.
    - Perform hardreset aftet flashed Rom.

DOWNLOAD V11: MEDIAFIRE HOTFILE

DOWNLOAD V11.1: MEDIAFIRE HOTFILE
    Hi guys,
    New update V10:
    - Add more themes.
    - Add more tweaks for good performence.
    - Keep DFT unlock method.
    - Add ultrashot WMDC, ultrashot search key, photo studio, bazaar.
    - Remove Htc hub, plz get it on market.
    Cheers and thanks to ultrashot for his great working.
    Enjoy the Rom
    It is the best one now because of the following:
    1. Very beautiful black splash screen and I hope the next version 8710 will have the same splash screen.
    2. Few homebrew apps and this is good as each one has his own favorite apps.
    3. Fast Rom with no lag at all.

Thanks developer for your amazing Rom. I am waiting for the next release 8107.
    Thanks mate.
    Im using my custom Rom with os version 7.10.8107.79 about 3 days. Seem its smoother than 7740 and some good features, but the new build still dose not support full language. I will release new version when full language come.
    I flashed your ROM but I can't find the advance config.. ?
    plus when I'm debugging an app (VS2010), the fps and stuff still there.
    Hi mate, I forgot to edit the first post.

Advance Configa & Registry are not included in Rom.

Look at the attatchmen, you could using your Mozart to download and install them.