[MOD]Translucent Lockscreen/Navbar/Statusbar[4.4]

Search This thread

taltosgr

Feb 5, 2008
Hello, will I be able to install the transparency patch via adb sideload, or will I have to use other methods (using a rooted device, CW etc.)? My Nexus 10 is completely stock rom/non-rooted.

NeoMagus

Mar 3, 2010
East Coast
Last zip only had to flash the transcluent one and it was fine... think I will wait for more input or another version before I try..

sackynuts

Apr 13, 2010
Copenhagen
How come this only applies to my lockscreen? No transparent bar besides when i'm on the lockscreen. I flashed the latest factory image from Google today. Help plz. (and thanks) :)

Last edited:

Holer Togni

Sep 19, 2012
How come this only applies to my lockscreen? No transparent bar besides when i'm on the lockscreen. I flashed the latest factory image from Google today. Help plz. (and thanks) :)
I don't think the stock launcher from the factory image supports transparency. To use the Google Experience Launcher (which supports transparency), install the latest Google Search app from the Playstore and activate it by installing the apk manually. Here's all the info:

http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/1...y-fixes-gel-on-tablets-and-more-apk-download/

jlvlawrence

Dec 29, 2011
Lawrence
I don't think the stock launcher from the factory image supports transparency. To use the Google Experience Launcher (which supports transparency), install the latest Google Search app from the Playstore and activate it by installing the apk manually. Here's all the info:

http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/1...y-fixes-gel-on-tablets-and-more-apk-download/

Yep, the Google launcher or the new nova launcher beta both support transparency.

Sent from my Nexus 10

NeoMagus

Mar 3, 2010
East Coast
Just used wejgomi's zips, flashed stock then rebooted, then flashed the trans zip and cleared my caches, all good here. Thanks

aralos1999

Jul 22, 2008
Sideloading, but getting a Footer is Wrong, signature verification failed message, then installation aborted message with wejgomi's zips. Any reason for this error?

OhMrBigshot

May 6, 2011
I flashed stock image, then flashed krt16s-Manta-Stock.zip, then rebooted, stuck in a bootloop. I tried flashing the krt16s-Manta-Trans.zip instead/afterwards, nothing works. I always get a bootloop. What can I do?

Top Liked Posts