FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What navbar type does your tablet have?

1 panel(united navbar+statusbar)

13 Vote(s)
23.21%
2 panels: 1 for navbar, 1 for statusbar.

19 Vote(s)
33.93%
I don't have tablet.

24 Vote(s)
42.86%

[APP][4.0+]Ultimate Dynamic Navbar

591 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,743

By MrBIMC, Recognized Developer on 8th May 2013, 11:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th April 2017, 12:14 PM |#1571  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Is there any chance that this app will return to the Google Play?

27th April 2017, 09:25 PM |#1572  
Flag Fort Worth, Texas
Thanks Meter: 696

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekstro

Is there any chance that this app will return to the Google Play?

Probably not... Google considers it an "unsafe" app...

Sent from my SM-N910V / VZW Note 4 DE / Factory Bootloader Unlocked / Rooted / Custom Kernel-ed/ TWRP 3.0.2-0.trltevzw
The Following User Says Thank You to manbat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manbat Ad-Free
10th August 2017, 10:57 AM |#1573  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Can you add a option to create a custom theme for the NavBar? I want a Windows 10 Mobile NavBar on my phone.
With this feature the app is perfect.
7th November 2017, 10:48 AM |#1574  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi guys! I've always loved this app, it's been my favorite navbar replacement for more than 3 years on my kitkat devices!
But now that I moved to a Marshmallow device, ... it doesn't work anymore...
Or at least I can't figure how to make it work with my new CyanogenMod 13 device...
Could someone confirm me that it doesn't work at all with Marshmallow or CM13, or if there is a specific way to make it work?
I would be so sad to have to abandon this wonderfully flexible and customizable app... and I can't find a good alternative that would make it at least half as good as UDN did for me all these years...
Any ideas?
12th November 2017, 10:11 PM |#1575  
Flag Port harcourt
Thanks Meter: 27

Donate to Me
More
It's good but why can't it detect per app color and why it is not adjusting itself to the display point Cox when it pops up I noticed there are somethings hiden under it which ain't to be so it should have it's own display position where apps won't intrude thanks it nice but per app colours needed
15th March 2018, 08:49 AM |#1576  
Flag Lille
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adelinov

Hi guys! I've always loved this app, it's been my favorite navbar replacement for more than 3 years on my kitkat devices!
But now that I moved to a Marshmallow device, ... it doesn't work anymore...
Or at least I can't figure how to make it work with my new CyanogenMod 13 device...
Could someone confirm me that it doesn't work at all with Marshmallow or CM13, or if there is a specific way to make it work?
I would be so sad to have to abandon this wonderfully flexible and customizable app... and I can't find a good alternative that would make it at least half as good as UDN did for me all these years...
Any ideas?

Same for me. Now I have a new Oukitel K6 with Nougat 7.1.1 and this marvellous app does not work anymore. I have to deal with the originale navbar... And I hate it !

Please @MrBIMC, do something for us !!
17th May 2018, 07:55 AM |#1577  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Welldone
Can i delete the app aftr installing ( root ) or any other way to do like this??? I want nav bar permanntly for my rom
18th May 2018, 12:02 PM |#1578  

More
Bv
Bvbhv
24th May 2018, 05:34 AM |#1579  

More
Jbb
Bf
1st June 2018, 01:45 PM |#1580  

More
Tried to use this app with superuser, but it show me the app didn't obtain root and I already granted it in su
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
buttons, fullscreen, navbar, softkeys

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)