[Android 6.0] Official ZUI 1.5.201 beta updated on 26th December 2015

Search This thread

hfutxqd

Jul 17, 2014
imxqd.cf
WARNINGS:
This ROM is in the canary test and NOT STABLE.
You flash this rom on your own respondibility.
Someone have got stuck in a bootloop.

The default language is Chinese.
Flashing this ROM will convert your ZUK Z1 from COS 12.1 to ZUI, and the bootloader will be replaced and locked.
If you want to go back to COS, you can search for help in this forum.
NOW you can install the gapps, and they can run well.Download the newest version (ZUI 1.5.201).
What works:
ALL.

Because ZUI recovery's device code name is K9, TWRP recovery's device code name is ham, if you flash it by TWRP recovery, you must modify the script.
How to flash:
1. convert to ZUI:
How to flash ZUK Z1 ZUI version 0.9.084_ST_150729
2. Download this rom.
3. Rename the rom file to update.zip, and put it into /sdcard .
4. Boot into ZUI recovery and full wipe.
5. Flash this rom and reboot.
NOTICES:
I tested this rom, and it works well. I flash it by TWRP recovery (I modified the script).
For first boot, you may wait for 10+ minutes.
Download:
ZUI 1.6.225 official ota url
ZUI 1.6.225 Baidu Colud Disk(This is a Chinese website.)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-14-23-39-34--1707564028.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-14-23-39-34--1707564028.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 6,264
  • Screenshot_2015-12-14-23-39-54-1860958029.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-14-23-39-54-1860958029.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 5,697
  • Screenshot_2015-12-14-23-40-04--1923602050.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-14-23-40-04--1923602050.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 6,216
  • Screenshot_2015-12-14-23-40-43-268385007.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-14-23-40-43-268385007.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 5,976
Last edited:

Ramshu97

Dec 15, 2013
Usa
meettomy.site
WARNINGS:
Flashing this ROM will convert your ZUK Z1 from COS 12.1 to ZUI, and the bootloader will be replaced and locked.

What works:
ALL.

Download:
<a href="http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bgw8Vk">click here to donwload</a>
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bgw8Vk

The link is not opening....it's just keep loading...

woonaval

Mar 3, 2009
OnePlus 8 Pro
Hi,

Tried flashing the ROM with latest Breadcrust TWRP version. I had an error saying that the ROM was made for the "K9" model, and that mine is Z1. I modified the script in the rom file and finally flashed it, but I get stuck in a bootloop. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Reactions: carlospi

hfutxqd

Jul 17, 2014
imxqd.cf
Hi,

Tried flashing the ROM with latest Breadcrust TWRP version. I had an error saying that the ROM was made for the "K9" model, and that mine is Z1. I modified the script in the rom file and finally flashed it, but I get stuck in a bootloop. Any ideas?

Thanks.
K9 is the ZUI's official device code of ZUK Z1.Try to convert to ZUI firstly,and rename the rom file to update.zip. Boot into the ZUI's recovery, wipe and flash.

kaizer hanz

Aug 22, 2009
Jakarta - Bandung
so with this ZUI Android 6.0 version, can be root or not..? :confused:

Problem solved after trial and error.. :D :highfive:

but now I have issues using playstore about google play service... so can't use play store.. :confused: :crying:

Last edited:

Ramshu97

Dec 15, 2013
Usa
meettomy.site
I have unlocked the bootloader and installed TWRP as well but while i'm trying to install GAPPS got error code:25, Now it's Bootloop i'm going back to the old version.

kaizer hanz

Aug 22, 2009
Jakarta - Bandung
You can find the gapps here.
opengapps.org
Before flash the gapps, you must wipe the data.

it is work for you..? couse I have bootloop.. maybe I need wipe data before flash gapps..
can you give your screenshot playstore working in Marshmallow version of ZUI.. ;)

EDIT :
after wipe data, wipe dalvik cache, wipe cache with no Luck... stuck at ZUK logo (Bootloop):silly:
going back to ZUI 1.2.040.. until someone give tutorial step-by-step cleary... :highfive:

Last edited:

ATM01

Feb 25, 2015
I'm unable to downgrade after this update.. Cyanogen recovery give signatures verification error in the middle of installation...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WARNINGS:
    Someone have got stuck in a bootloop.

NOW you can install the gapps, and they can run well.Download the newest version (ZUI 1.5.201).
    What works:
    ALL.

Because ZUI recovery's device code name is K9, TWRP recovery's device code name is ham, if you flash it by TWRP recovery, you must modify the script.
    How to flash:
    1. convert to ZUI:
    How to flash ZUK Z1 ZUI version 0.9.084_ST_150729
    2. Download this rom.
    3. Rename the rom file to update.zip, and put it into /sdcard .
    4. Boot into ZUI recovery and full wipe.
    5. Flash this rom and reboot.
    NOTICES:
    I tested this rom, and it works well. I flash it by TWRP recovery (I modified the script).
    For first boot, you may wait for 10+ minutes.
    Download:
    ZUI 1.6.225 official ota url
    ZUI 1.6.225 Baidu Colud Disk(This is a Chinese website.)
    I will provide an cleaned & modified easy-to-flash TWRP ZIP for this one lateron.
    Also a few things on the side about this packages contents...

The new bootloader is actually pretty nice, it adds support for zImage-dtb kernels, while still retaining support for the old-school android boot image style dtb.img bundles.

So technically, by upgrading you aren't losing any functionality, but only getting additional functions. Also, the new bootloader runs COS, CM & Co. just fine.

The bundle I'm going to post later tonight will NOT destroy TWRP installs, you don't be scared to make use of it once it's available.
    Here, I mirrored it on AndroidFileHost. This should make things easier to reach.
    Oh I totally forgot to post it here.
    It's been up for a day already, just flash with TWRP.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982087019834

Make sure to make a nandroid backup of your current OS, just to be on the safe side.
    This bundle will leave your TWRP recovery untouched and allow you to easily revert to CM or whatever other OS you have currently installed.
    Could you explain that a bit more, please? I didn't get the "engineer zui" thing.

Cheers mate!
    Ok, ) It's just QPST rom. You gotta flash it via HS_USB QDLOAD mode, or 9008 port mode. But, you don't really gotta do it.) Today I've tried to use Fix Permisions in TWRP, an, like I thought, it worked fine:good: So, what you really gotta do:

How you can get ZUI 1.5 with properly working wifi and bt.
    1. reboot to bootloader and run TWRP. I used not Breadcrust's version, but TWRP-2.8.7.0-ham-fixSystem ;)
    2. go to Advanced -> Fix Permisions.
    3. copy zui 1.5 zip to sdcard.
    4. you only need wipe only data, cache, dalvik. Wiping system is unnecessary, the install script do it for ya.
    5. run install, wait 'til it ends, wipe cache & dalvik. Reboot system. Or you can choose to flash gapps / supersu - here some issues, try it yourself,)
    6. wait for zui fully loading. It took time at least 5 minutes in my case.
    Good luck!:D