FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR V2 KERNEL?

The kernel now used (No Name Kernel)
 
8 Vote(s)
50.00%
Latest stock kernel
 
8 Vote(s)
50.00%

[ROM][KERNEL][4.2.2/4.1.2]S.E.A.L. -2014/05/08- Updated V4

300 posts
Thanks Meter: 478
 
By bensonhsu2008, Senior Member on 16th October 2013, 05:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st October 2013, 09:03 AM |#21  
bensonhsu2008's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kowloon, Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 478
 
More
This rom is for SM-T 210 only
Not tested on r device
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bensonhsu2008 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bensonhsu2008 Ad-Free
21st October 2013, 09:20 AM |#22  
safariking's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lelystad
Thanks Meter: 4,979
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bensonhsu2008

This rom is for SM-T 210 only
Not tested on r device

So it will only boot on the T210

Sent from my SM-T210 using xda app-developers app
21st October 2013, 09:27 AM |#23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
It does not boot SM-T 210
21st October 2013, 09:35 AM |#24  
bensonhsu2008's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kowloon, Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 478
 
More
Storage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilephone01

It does not boot SM-T 210

What about the infamous rom? can you flash it?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bensonhsu2008 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bensonhsu2008 Ad-Free
21st October 2013, 09:53 AM |#25  
safariking's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lelystad
Thanks Meter: 4,979
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bensonhsu2008

What about the infamous rom? can you flash it?

He can

try to put the boot.img back in the zip and change your updater-script so the boot.img will flash to!

Sent from my SM-T210 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to safariking For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift safariking Ad-Free
21st October 2013, 10:14 AM |#26  
bensonhsu2008's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kowloon, Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 478
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by safariking

He can

try to put the boot.img back in the zip and change your updater-script so the boot.img will flash to!

Sent from my SM-T210 using xda app-developers app

I am sure he had stock boot.img installed. And i don't want to link my kernel (NO NAME KERNEL) with this rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to bensonhsu2008 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bensonhsu2008 Ad-Free
21st October 2013, 10:16 AM |#27  
safariking's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lelystad
Thanks Meter: 4,979
 
Donate to Me
More
I does not have a boot.img installed in Version 1.1

Verzonden vanaf mijn SM-T210 met behulp van Tapatalk
21st October 2013, 10:40 AM |#28  
bensonhsu2008's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kowloon, Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 478
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by safariking

I does not have a boot.img installed in Version 1.1

Verzonden vanaf mijn SM-T210 met behulp van Tapatalk

Yeah because i didn't put it. If you want to install a kernel, you can check my No Name Kernel
21st October 2013, 10:51 AM |#29  
safariking's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lelystad
Thanks Meter: 4,979
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bensonhsu2008

Yeah because i didn't put it. If you want to install a kernel, you can check my No Name Kernel

Yeah but mention that in the OP that you need to install a kernel after you flash the rom otherwise it will never boot
21st October 2013, 11:02 AM |#30  
bensonhsu2008's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kowloon, Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 478
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by safariking

Yeah but mention that in the OP that you need to install a kernel after you flash the rom otherwise it will never boot

Um you don't need a specially made kernel to boot your rom.
21st October 2013, 11:11 AM |#31  
safariking's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lelystad
Thanks Meter: 4,979
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bensonhsu2008

Um you don't need a specially made kernel to boot your rom.

i know that you can just throw in the normal kernel!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes