Screen has a yellow circle on centre is it a dead pixel

Search This thread

wakkaday

Feb 7, 2013
Has anyone else experienced this a small outline of yellow ish Circle on centre of screen

Can you please advise on how I can fix this or is it fault

I have checked with Dead pixel checker it's still shows and rebooted

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mikekoz

Aug 5, 2010
Has anyone else experienced this a small outline of yellow ish Circle on centre of screen

Can you please advise on how I can fix this or is it fault

I have checked with Dead pixel checker it's still shows and rebooted

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

If it is a dead pixel it would just show up as a small point of light when you first turn on the tablet. It would also more than likely not be noticeable when Android loads. Dead pixels cannot be repaired. You would have to either send your tablet back to Asus to get the LCD replaced, or if you just purchased the tablet, contact the retailer to see if you can exchange it.

wakkaday

Feb 7, 2013
If it is a dead pixel it would just show up as a small point of light when you first turn on the tablet. It would also more than likely not be noticeable when Android loads. Dead pixels cannot be repaired. You would have to either send your tablet back to Asus to get the LCD replaced, or if you just purchased the tablet, contact the retailer to see if you can exchange it.

its like a yellow circle

i have attached a picture... i dont know what is?

Attachments

• 20140402_195048_resized_1.jpg
    20140402_195048_resized_1.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 427
Last edited:

ndompierre

Jan 25, 2011
Quebec
its like a yellow circle

i have attached a picture... i dont know what is?

I've got 2 issues like theses...

The first one:

- I've carried the tablet in my bag and there was pressure in the center of the screen. When i taked out the tablet there was a circle in the center of the screen about like you. After that the circle began to slowly smaller and smaller, until it disappear.

The second One:
- My 1st tablet got a yellowish spot when it was brand new. on white background i was able to clearly see it. I realized that the screen toched the back on this point. If i pushed a litte bit on the glass at this place, the lcd became fuzzy.

So bad quality issue Asus...