Search This thread

evil_penguin

Oct 29, 2011
Help:

root explorer not working....:mad:
superuser doesn't grant root explorer root access !
How to fix it ?:confused:

xDragonZ

Jan 28, 2011
I think there are problem with superuser , because superuser crash.

and for the browser is showing blank page , is it webview problem?

A

Ali Wilson

KERNEL

hi everyone
can anyone make a new kernel for this ics?
i worked on cm 7 with BehradGH and at first we had this problem( very low speed and lcd lags ) and when i changed the kernel the problem was solved:)

Since001

Feb 21, 2010
Axel, you should also mention in first post on which baseband this works. Which one was it again? I havent tested this yet on my phone.

slaid480

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 3, 2011
Meknes-Rabat
Axel, you should also mention in first post on which baseband this works. Which one was it again? I havent tested this yet on my phone.

guys,what I shoul repete,please leave the topic for devlopers only+for your Q CM9 is a AOSP build so it works with all baseband aven cutom ones+for you kivenkrs I think you have a hardware Problem .

SO PLEASE GUYS LEAVE THE TOPIC CLEAN?YOU CAN ASK YOUR QUESTION IN GENERAL ACE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lagloose

Feb 11, 2008
OMG, OMG, OMG what have you done... Unbelievable !!! :) :) :)

I was just 5 day away and couldn't believe what i read here. Impressive what you all did, especially Wayland... To tell you the truth, i also felt a little bit ueseless because i couldn't be a part of the main team who realized this giant steps...
Anyway, i have more time now and can hopefully also fix some things.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Wayland_ACE

Nov 4, 2011
Riga

I was just 5 day away and couldn't believe what i read here. Impressive what you all did, especially Wayland... To tell you the truth, i also felt a little bit ueseless because i couldn't be a part of the main team who realized this giant steps...

One yet fix is coming, i hope :)))

slaid480

Oct 3, 2011
Meknes-Rabat

Help us on browser and animations lag prob if you can,test and you will see the probs we are face

Top Liked Posts