Download - Click Here

MD5 Hash - c66670594d612e1e97d9547e9fe25dcd

Changelog
1. CM 11 source synced as of 12/12
2. Android 4.4.2
3. Screen Recording fixed
4. QuickMessage pop up fixed
5. Data works while calling.

There is a small issue in this version. Since I removed cLock widget, there is an entry for it in Lock Screen Settings. If you open it, Settings app will crash. Its a minor issue.

To solve it, put the attached LockClock.apk in /system/app with rw-r-r permissions.

Attachments

• LockClock.apk
    1.7 MB · Views: 123
Last edited:

ts1506

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 1, 2012
Kolkata
Awesome!
Also is this fix in CM or by you ?
As in will this fix be in the official nightlies?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 4

Its by pawitp. It should be merged by now, but am not sure.

EDIT: Those wanting to use Screen Recording easily , use this app. This one works, for some reason the official CM app, Screencast Beta doesnt work properly, gives an empty file.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Gembino

Sep 21, 2010
FLAC & ART runtime

CyanAOSP KitKat ROM v1.4.0 uploaded to Andromirror

Download - Click Here

MD5 Hash - 8c4e7bdd496854313bde186c9e797487

Changelog
1. CM 11 source synced as of 03/12
2. FLAC Music stutter fixed.
3. Back button bug in call answer menu fixed.
4. Advanced Settings moved to Display Settings.
5. Quick Ribbon dissapear fixed.
6. Circle Battery added.

Hi ts1506,

Thanks for much for all your hard work. This ROM is running great on my phone, I even came from MackayRom 4.1.0 without wiping my data. No issues or FC with that data. I am running your 1.7.0 ROM, with your gapps package V2. I am using the ART runtime, seems to run fine. If anyone is wondering I also upgraded while running ART, there was no problem, but it does take much longer on the first boot "Android is upgrading" screen.

However, I do still get the FLAC stutter issue. My FLAC files are on the external SD card and I am running ART, so this could be a factor. I have noticed that it occurs more when the screen is off. But on performance govenor i.e. 1000mhz constantly, it does not stutter much, only with screen off and on. It seems to be something to do with the extra cpu demands of decoding FLAC. I also notice on Mackayrom, that with the Wheatley V2 CPU govenor, the stutter occurred less.

One last thing, any reason you did not include CyanCore in the ROM 1.7.0?

Thanks for your great ROM!

ts1506

Sep 1, 2012
Kolkata
Hi ts1506,

Thanks for much for all your hard work. This ROM is running great on my phone, I even came from MackayRom 4.1.0 without wiping my data. No issues or FC with that data. I am running your 1.7.0 ROM, with your gapps package V2. I am using the ART runtime, seems to run fine. If anyone is wondering I also upgraded while running ART, there was no problem, but it does take much longer on the first boot "Android is upgrading" screen.

However, I do still get the FLAC stutter issue. My FLAC files are on the external SD card and I am running ART, so this could be a factor. I have noticed that it occurs more when the screen is off. But on performance govenor i.e. 1000mhz constantly, it does not stutter much, only with screen off and on. It seems to be something to do with the extra cpu demands of decoding FLAC. I also notice on Mackayrom, that with the Wheatley V2 CPU govenor, the stutter occurred less.

One last thing, any reason you did not include CyanCore in the ROM 1.7.0?

Thanks for your great ROM!

I have decided to included CyanCore after it undergoes 2-3 versions.
CyanCore has Wheatley, you can use that.

Also , increase the minimum CPU clock to 400MHz, it should remove the stutter.
The FLAC issue which was fixed is a different thing, see http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/55053/

Reactions: Gembino

SunnyOK

Mar 25, 2011
This is a pioneer work.
I flashed this ROM. Only problem is wifi could not be opened. Do you have the same issue? Or just for me?

bobby_loveing

Aug 21, 2010
Bangalore
I can't play videos :( using dice player. tried bs player too. I patched big mem libs. youtube is working fine.
Wen i tried to play something, players fc.

nabzZz

Jun 30, 2013
Valencia
Which browser is the fastest and smoothest with this rom... tried boat browser works fine but not too good, , next browser is top slow which will work fine.?

Sent From XDA-DEVELOPERS PREMIUM.... #iambiili

ofer6483

May 9, 2011
I love Dolphin on my nexus 7,but it seems to be heavy for the sgs. Opera mini seems to be light and snappy.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

nabzZz

Jun 30, 2013
Valencia
I use Chrome and Dolphin.

I love Dolphin on my nexus 7,but it seems to be heavy for the sgs. Opera mini seems to be light and snappy.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Dolphin sometimes lags also and about Opera mini works much better! But i really like cm's own browser which was much smooth and quick, can i install that one? Any help?

ts1506

Sep 1, 2012
Kolkata
Dolphin sometimes lags also and about Opera mini works much better! But i really like cm's own browser which was much smooth and quick, can i install that one? Any help?

AOSP Browser (i.e the CM one) used to be smooth, but kitkat switched to Chromium webview (same as in Chrome) , and the AOSP browser became laggy too.

Opera mini is smooth, but desktop pages dont visualize well.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    newcyanaospp.png
    cyanaospdisclaimer.png

Main Features
    1. Fast, stable and intended for gamers
    2. Built from CM11 source with O3 optimizations, heavily debloated , no 3rd party apps are installed.
    3. Modified CM Kernel included (for now, since CyanCore is not yet ready)
    4. Additional tweaks ( vary from version to version )
    5. For those people who love ROMs with lots of themes , customizations , apps etc , please leave now , you will be disappointed , this ROM is not for you.

I understand that my ROM will sound simple and backward to many, but it is a stable and fast base for gaming, probably the fastest without OC, and with OC, it flies.......

Due to the cleanness of this ROM, it will provide exceptional battery backup too.

So do you users want a clean gaming oriented ROM or do you want your gaming to be riddled with problems and lags forever?

Feature Requests accepted, but only stuff which enhances the speed and stability, or betters gaming speed without lessening stability will be added.

Known Bugs
    Some minor CM bugs

Install Procedure for best performance
    You should take a nandroid backup if anything goes wrong

1. Wipe data , cache , dalvik cache (required while changing layout)
    2. Format system and datadata (required while changing layout)
    3. Install CyanAOSP ROM.
    4. Install my Gapps package (required) , link below.
    5. Set up the ROM and leave it alone for 10-15 mins.
    6. Reboot again and enjoy.

Download Link
    ROM - Download - For 4.0.0, go here instead.
    Gapps - Download

Screenshots - Here

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanAOSP KK4.4.4 ROM, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S I9000

Contributors
    ts1506
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Must be flashed from a recent 4.3 or 4.4 build
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 4.0.0
    Stable Release Date: 2014-07-03

Created 2013-11-25
    Last Updated 2014-07-02
    FAQ

1. What is the partition layout ?
    This ROM uses the 1.3GB /data layout like CM11, SlimKat and all other KK ROMs

2. Its Kitkat, where are the transparency ?
    They have been disabled because Galaxy S is a low RAM device. Remove this line from build.prop to re-enable this and other effects - ro.config.low_ram=true

3. Where is the browser ?
    I have not included AOSP browser as of now, because there are a few bugs in it, and after the move to Chromium engine, it became kind of laggy. I recommend Chrome Beta and Opera Mini as replacements.

4. Can I use any Google Apps package ?
    No, you can use only my modified package, as the system partition is smaller and some stuff is packed in the gapps.

5. I get a Status 7 error while installing. What to do ?
    Install ROM once, reboot recovery and install again. If still not working, install latest CM10.2 , and flash from it.

6. How to get Adobe Flash on Kitkat ?
    Install this Kitkat compatible Flash Player apk from here. Now you need a flash compatible browser, I could find only Dolphin Browser which works. Install Dolphin , set Flash Player to Always On, restart browser and you are done.
    Reserved

Credits (No particular order)

pawitp
    stratosk
    fishears
    mnazim
    SlimTeam
    DerTeufel1980
    kasper_h
    anthonycr
    alberto96
    darkargon (for hosting)
    atomixxx (for new logo)
    Omni ROM Team (xplodwild , Entropy512 and many more)

and many others
    Reserved

Changelog of v3.5.0
    1. CM 11 source synced as of 03/07
    2. Android base updated to 4.4.4 KTU48P
    3. Cleaned up source, updated DocumentsUI for apk install
    4. Deleted some junk
    Merry Christmas to all my users and supporters

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk