[ROM] Fd xperience V2.2.2

208 posts
Thanks Meter: 112

By firdausmbois, Senior Member on 21st May 2011, 11:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st May 2011, 01:34 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
what does he mean by "Floyo CM6 Based"? is it racht's?
The Following User Says Thank You to junixquiaoit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift junixquiaoit Ad-Free

21st May 2011, 01:41 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by junixquiaoit

what does he mean by "Floyo CM6 Based"? is it racht's?

yes it is but i doesnt giving the detail i'm not yet upload it
The Following User Says Thank You to firdausmbois For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift firdausmbois Ad-Free
21st May 2011, 02:29 PM |#13  
Flag Kielce
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Probably its based on oryginal cm6

Wysłano z X8 z użyciem Tapatalk
21st May 2011, 02:30 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
As I can see the rom is extremlly slow...
21st May 2011, 02:30 PM |#15  
Flag Enniscorthy (Ireland,Wexford)
Thanks Meter: 108

More
So when it will can play videos in browser? I am waiting for that flash! ! I really want even flash lite! ! Thanks for try to port it to our x8 )
Sent from my X8 using Tapatalk
21st May 2011, 03:06 PM |#16  
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 153

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ker0ltjuh

dude thats old beta gingerbread music player try new 3.0 one. and title says adobe flash suport but it only support swf files wich is lame...

Stfu, thanks for your attempt to port flash to the x8

Sent from my X8 using XDA Premium App
21st May 2011, 04:08 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
i dont even have an x8 -.-'

i have an galaxy spica and those devs ported flash lite like 6 months ago (in browser) but it crashed the whole time and youtube was laggy. and why would you want flash on a low end device? its even laggy in galaxy s. And the title of the thread is misleading because it says adobe flash support...but the only ''support'' is playing swf files.
21st May 2011, 04:23 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 568

More
Quote:

i have an galaxy spica and those devs ported flash lite like 6 months ago (in browser) but it crashed the whole time and youtube was laggy. and why would you want flash on a low end device? its even laggy in galaxy s. And the title of the thread is misleading because it says adobe flash support...but the only ''support'' is playing swf files.

SWF is one step towards it and better then nothing, you can go download all your fav flash games and play them ^_^.
21st May 2011, 05:07 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:

God I'm sick of people trooping into x8 forums like this when they don't understand the situation us x8 users are in. Its same in the gingerbread animation thread by doixanh. Jeez GO AWAY. we don't troop around your forum saying our dev's did this 6 month ago bla bla you sound like a petulant child. I think every one who owns x8 would be greatful for even basic flash support.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sgt-Hartley For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sgt-Hartley Ad-Free
21st May 2011, 05:40 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 293

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by furrabbit.nh

God I'm sick of people trooping into x8 forums like this when they don't understand the situation us x8 users are in. Its same in the gingerbread animation thread by doixanh. Jeez GO AWAY. we don't troop around your forum saying our dev's did this 6 month ago bla bla you sound like a petulant child. I think every one who owns x8 would be greatfull for even basic flash support.

+100 agreed.. better done something to improve our X8.
The Following User Says Thank You to malungkot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift malungkot Ad-Free
21st May 2011, 05:45 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Its Released See Page one
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firdausmbois For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift firdausmbois Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)