By firdausmbois, Senior Member on 21st May 2011, 11:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st May 2011, 05:45 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 112

Donate to Me
More
Its Released See Page one
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firdausmbois For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift firdausmbois Ad-Free

21st May 2011, 06:08 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by firdausmbois

Its Released See Page one

Thanks, will test asap.

Sent from my X8 using XDA Premium App
21st May 2011, 06:11 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by furrabbit.nh

God I'm sick of people trooping into x8 forums like this when they don't understand the situation us x8 users are in. Its same in the gingerbread animation thread by doixanh. Jeez GO AWAY. we don't troop around your forum saying our dev's did this 6 month ago bla bla you sound like a petulant child. I think every one who owns x8 would be greatful for even basic flash support.

i know its nice to have something new to improve phone (i have an spica ofcourse, best dev team of the world -samdroid.net- got multitouch and froyo etc.) i actually only meant that the title could be a bit misleading :P and im on this forum because my brother has an x8 and i have to flash it for him soon so i was looking around.
21st May 2011, 06:18 PM |#24  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ker0ltjuh

i know its nice to have something new to improve phone (i have an spica ofcourse, best dev team of the world -samdroid.net- got multitouch and froyo etc.) i actually only meant that the title could be a bit misleading :P and im on this forum because my brother has an x8 and i have to flash it for him soon so i was looking around.

So if it was over a misleading title why bang on like you did about galaxy s etc etc? I'm not being funny but what you expect? All you needed to say is that the title was misleading... that's it.

21st May 2011, 06:34 PM |#25  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by furrabbit.nh

So if it was over a misleading title why bang on like you did about galaxy s etc etc? I'm not being funny but what you expect? All you needed to say is that the title was misleading... that's it.

so i should have to change the title?
it actualy a flash plugin but somehow the browser doesnt recognice it so it still had possibility
The Following User Says Thank You to firdausmbois For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift firdausmbois Ad-Free
21st May 2011, 06:41 PM |#26  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by firdausmbois

so i should have to change the title?
it actualy a flash plugin but somehow the browser doesnt recognice it so it still had possibility

No... that wasn't directed at you. Sorry. Well you could put partial flash support in title. Any how thanks very much for your work x8 users have waited a long time for flash XD

21st May 2011, 08:07 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
if i use elelinux,and i install this,will lose my apps,settings?
21st May 2011, 08:13 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbali

if i use elelinux,and i install this,will lose my apps,settings?

since its not an update zip, yeah you will loose your app you can backup with titaniumbackup i included it in case for restore app setting
The Following User Says Thank You to firdausmbois For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift firdausmbois Ad-Free
21st May 2011, 08:14 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
and if i use advanced restore/only system ?
21st May 2011, 08:20 PM |#30  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbali

and if i use advanced restore/only system ?

i don't maybe, you can do this way backup your phone first, restore it than you can restore your app but i not yet try this way?
21st May 2011, 08:28 PM |#31  
Moscow
Thanks Meter: 62

Donate to Me
More
Can somebody upload modified arc timescape from this ROm?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)