FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Linux-on-Android project (Complete Linux Installer)

2,889 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,817

Post Reply Email Thread
3rd December 2016, 05:41 PM |#2231  
Thanks Meter: 5

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fayazanwar1055

Please help. Error: unable to get permission from terminal app , please reinstall complete Linux installer , please resolve this

Same question as you.The fact is that the loop device mounting is not supported by your kernel.A Possible Resolution is to format SD to ExFat so that ubuntu files can be put on it.Wish to help.

Sent from my SM-N9006 using XDA-Developers mobile app

23rd December 2016, 07:50 PM |#2232  
Flag Toronto/Orrawa
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hey guys,

So i have used p-root and chroot with linux deploy.

I am looking for away to run linux, specifically something debian related to run some arm based software and to interface with my linux partion on pc via ssh or direct connection. I plan on running hpc applications such as openfoam, paraview or blender to visualize (if possible) and analysis software like octave and scilab along with c++ and python scripts. I want to be able to also use my devices camera or usb port to passthrough usb devices and sensors.

Can this app allow me to do this?
23rd December 2016, 08:27 PM |#2233  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Error in line 110 of init.sh
Hi!
I'm get an error when starting Debian,vnc server:
"Start VNC server? (y/n)

Y

/root/init.sh: line 110: [: ==: unary operator expected Start SSH server? (y/n)

[ ] Starting OpenBSD Secure Shell server: sshd.

If connecting from a different machine on the same network a s the android device use the address below:

ethO: error fetching interface information: Device not found"

How I can fix it?
27th December 2016, 06:01 PM |#2234  
Thanks Meter: 50

More

Try my simplified script without any app.
I have done it on my Redmi Note 3, but all steps are same except the step of remounting system in terminal..
3rd January 2017, 01:11 PM |#2235  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
How to get access to SDcard??

Wysłane z mojego D6603 przy użyciu Tapatalka
1st February 2017, 01:48 PM |#2236  
Flag Ibb
Thanks Meter: 15

Donate to Me
More
Can u guys tell me
How to launch the distro from the terminal emulator?
21st March 2017, 02:18 AM |#2237  

More
I can't see to get Kali linux to vnc
10th May 2017, 12:16 AM |#2238  
Flag Mersin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch2925437466

Same question as you.The fact is that the loop device mounting is not supported by your kernel.A Possible Resolution is to format SD to ExFat so that ubuntu files can be put on it.Wish to help.

I am getting this one my OnePlus 3T Stock OOS 4.1.3 and stock terminal... I gave root access to everything and still getting that error.... I cannot format the SD card cuz I don't have one!

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziad1998

I am getting this one my OnePlus 3T Stock OOS 4.1.3 and stock terminal... I gave root access to everything and still getting that error.... I cannot format the SD card cuz I don't have one!

Sorry stock kernal not terminal
10th May 2017, 02:34 AM |#2239  
Flag Mersin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aziad1998

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Sorry stock kernal not terminal

Problem solved by giving the app permission to the terminal from device's settings, but now I got another problem, vnc is not connecting cuz of authentication error, I tried every password possible, and ports 5900 and 0 but no difference
14th June 2017, 07:28 PM |#2240  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi!

I have configured everything. When I click "start linux" button under "launch linux" view it says "no apps can perform this operation". I have not found any help for that from google. Could you give some hints please?
19th July 2017, 11:14 AM |#2241  
Flag jamui

More
When i click on start linux it just open terminal emulator and nothing happened.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)