Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[ROM][WIP] United ICS

2,226 posts
Thanks Meter: 834

By tvall, Senior Member on 11th May 2012, 02:16 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th May 2012, 06:30 AM |#11  
Tvall....amazing ---- cm9 on the dream! Don't care if this isn't fully working I'm super impressed to see another ics rom for the g1. Who would have thought! Keep it up! Will download when I get to a computer

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

11th May 2012, 08:16 AM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Springfield

More
Can anyone confirm the status of wifi and data? I'd test wifi, but I can't find my girlfriend's phone and she is asleep...
11th May 2012, 09:39 AM |#13  
Flag Heidelberg
Thanks Meter: 2,315

More
I don't want to put water into the wine, but ... The status of the ROM is more or less in the same state as I had my ICS some month ago. (@Tvall: you should have a look at my repo, if you didn't do that already.) Wifi / Bluetooth should work without problems, at least at that time I had it working. The biggest problem (and the most important reason why I suspended the wok on it): to low memory on the G1. Startup of services from time to time failed even without any additionals apps installed.
Probably on the MyTouch it will run better, but I do not expect, that it will run decently on the G1, but I might be wrong ...
11th May 2012, 09:47 AM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Springfield

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndDiSa

I don't want to put water into the wine, but ... The status of the ROM is more or less in the same state as I had my ICS some month ago. (@Tvall: you should have a look at my repo, if you didn't do that already.) Wifi / Bluetooth should work without problems, at least at that time I had it working. The biggest problem (and the most important reason why I suspended the wok on it): to low memory on the G1. Startup of services from time to time failed even without any additionals apps installed.
Probably on the MyTouch it will run better, but I do not expect, that it will run decently on the G1, but I might be wrong ...

It runs decently (apps dont close much) on my mytouch, which is why I'm working on it. My plan is to get cm9 stable enough, then work on an aosp rom. That should be a little lighter.
11th May 2012, 11:14 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Has anybody gotten this to run on a g1 yet. I managed to install, but it went crazy. I started doing a force close loop. By that i mean that it booted started then said trebuche has stopped working. I press ok then com.android.phone stopped working. i press ok then trebuche has stopped ... and so on. I followed the install to the letter a few times but i couldn't get it to run.
jianC
12th May 2012, 12:26 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Nice work! Have you tried the EGL files from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1526920 ? Hero has same gpu (adreno 130) as dream/sapphire so it *should* work Not sure about kernel however
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
12th May 2012, 12:42 AM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Springfield

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by e334

Nice work! Have you tried the EGL files from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1526920 ? Hero has same gpu (adreno 130) as dream/sapphire so it *should* work Not sure about kernel however

Not yet, thanks for the link! If that works, I'll release another alpha as soon as I fix the home button..
12th May 2012, 12:43 AM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Flag Springfield

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_camacho

Has anybody gotten this to run on a g1 yet. I managed to install, but it went crazy. I started doing a force close loop. By that i mean that it booted started then said trebuche has stopped working. I press ok then com.android.phone stopped working. i press ok then trebuche has stopped ... and so on. I followed the install to the letter a few times but i couldn't get it to run.

I have a mytouch 3g 1.2. It has more ram. So... if it works for me it might or might not work on a regular 32b device
12th May 2012, 12:56 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Oh my...now this is impressive. I'm really interested how this turns out. Best of luck!
12th May 2012, 04:50 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 14

Donate to Me
More
I told you not to get me in that picture...

I can't wait to do more testing. (My boyfriend is amazing! He's currently working on getting the wifi to work)

Sent from my Dream/Sapphire using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to evall For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift evall Ad-Free
12th May 2012, 05:43 AM |#21  
Flag Fredericksburg, VA
Thanks Meter: 301

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evall

I told you not to get me in that picture...

I can't wait to do more testing. (My boyfriend is amazing! He's currently working on getting the wifi to work)

Sent from my Dream/Sapphire using Tapatalk 2

Hahaha welcome to XDA

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Infinimint For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Infinimint Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)