Thanks osowiecki. The firmware was updated to 1.2.1 through B&N automatically before rooted. I used NookManager rooted NST a few times as I tried to get a replacement for DroidSansFallback.ttf with Chinese characters (it didn't work well after all so I rooted again using original DroidSansFallback.ttf provided by NookManager).
I tried to install FBReader through Amazon store but got nowhere. It didn't prompt me any error. So I attempted sideloading its APK on SD Card. This time I got an error of insufficient space.
Honestly I don't know if I can handle Gscript.
2. Try to do this, root again and report back whether or not it helped.
If it does not help ask "jeff_kz" or "dq11" for help.
I don't have my "nook" anywhere near me so I can't perform any testing.
You do know how to set up ADB on Nook's side?
- connect to your wifi network
- run 'Konnekt' apk
- push connect button
- run cmd
- navigate to the folder that contains adb.exe
- adb.exe connect 192.168.1.xx
- adb.exe shell
- copy desired.apk to adb's folder.
- adb.exe install desired.apk