FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Root] NookManager - graphical rooter for 1.2.x and beyond

48 posts
Thanks Meter: 180
 
By jeff_kz, Member on 10th December 2012, 04:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th December 2016, 08:13 AM |#471  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Android touch
Hi,
I have successfully rooted my device and installed appattack but I cannot get past the android screen. I touch the android but nothing happens. Any idea why?
 
 
16th December 2016, 04:32 PM |#472  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 146
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarsax2014

Hi,
I have successfully rooted my device and installed appattack but I cannot get past the android screen. I touch the android but nothing happens. Any idea why?

When you're on that unresponsive screen, try swiping two fingers across it from right to left. Then try again on the little android.

If that doesn't help I'd do a factory reset and try the whole process again.
18th January 2017, 06:49 PM |#473  
ygrigory's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi, I have a rooted nst for a long time and sync has always worked well in both readitlater and fbreader, but for a few weeks sync neither. Has it happened to someone else ?

Enviado desde mi YD201 mediante Tapatalk
19th January 2017, 12:21 AM |#474  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 146
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ygrigory

Hi, I have a rooted nst for a long time and sync has always worked well in both readitlater and fbreader, but for a few weeks sync neither. Has it happened to someone else ?

Enviado desde mi YD201 mediante Tapatalk

Not sure if this is the cause of your issue, but see this post.
The Following User Says Thank You to nmyshkin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nmyshkin Ad-Free
29th January 2017, 04:37 PM |#475  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Download link broken?
The link appears to be broken. I get a 'Connection Refused' error when I click on the link.

Anyone else having problems?
29th January 2017, 05:53 PM |#476  
digixmax's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 616
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoubleu

The link appears to be broken. I get a 'Connection Refused' error when I click on the link.
...

You can find the files NookManager-0.5.0.zip and NTGAppsAttack-0.5.0.zip (which I had downloaded and used about about a year ago) at https://www.mediafire.com/#nm10t3whqf5m4.
The Following User Says Thank You to digixmax For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift digixmax Ad-Free
25th July 2017, 04:29 PM |#477  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Anyone still around that could help me out?

I got a used NST. I loaded up the SD card, booted to it, ran the root, but it said the first thing was unsuccessful, but everything else was ok (don't remember what the first thing was). I thought, no biggie, I'll just reboot and try again. When I reboot, it get's stuck in the "NookManager Loading..." screen, flashing every 20 seconds or so. I saw here that some people had issues with their SD card, so I thought I'd format the card and try again - same thing. Figure I'd do a factory reset and try again. Able to factory reset, but it will not boot past the "Nook" screen with the progress dots. When trying to boot to NookManger, it is still stuck at the loading screen.

Is this thing shot now? Is there any thing else I can do?

EDIT: Figured it out. I wasn't doing a hard reset, only a soft reset. Works now.
The Following User Says Thank You to sureshot007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sureshot007 Ad-Free
14th August 2017, 07:30 AM |#478  
Rizaria's Avatar
Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmyshkin

When you're on that unresponsive screen, try swiping two fingers across it from right to left. Then try again on the little android.

If that doesn't help I'd do a factory reset and try the whole process again.

Not that poster, but same issue.

Didn't work, factory reset so I'm back on early firmware. Now I can't update to 1.2.1. I've tried both the US and UK firmware, at no point does the Nook start updating. So I'm a bit stuck at the moment.

If I reset it, the file gets deleted too.

EDIT: Not sure how, but I downloaded the firmware again and it worked this time. Eh.
15th August 2017, 08:59 AM |#479  
Rizaria's Avatar
Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
All works. Very nice!

Just wish there was a working manga website viewer app for nook. They're all long dead or need much newer Android. Kinda why I went through all this, haha.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes