FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Do you like the layout?

Yes

29 Vote(s)
93.55%
No

2 Vote(s)
6.45%

[INFO][REF][TUE, 22/01/14] The G1 Oracle

1,037 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,341

By HTCDreamOn, Recognized Contributor on 2nd January 2013, 11:08 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd January 2014, 09:37 PM |#21  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,341

Donate to Me
More
[INFO][REF][FRI, 31/05/13] The G1 Oracle
Updated at long last, new ROM Infinite Dreams and just stuff I forgot to add like the DreamServer. Check them out if anyone's reading this . Unfortunately Liberty appears to have disapeared along with JianC I liked that Sense ROM. We may have Infinite Dreams now for the G1 but I think those dreams will remain infinite because there will be no resolution, just the dark back of the drawer (yeah I know yours is there too). Happy flashing if you're still around

26th January 2014, 05:42 PM |#22  
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 834

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCDreamOn

Updated at long last, new ROM Infinite Dreams and just stuff I forgot to add like the DreamServer. Check them out if anyone's reading this . Unfortunately Liberty appears to have disapeared along with JianC I liked that Sense ROM. We may have Infinite Dreams now for the G1 but I think those dreams will remain infinite because there will be no resolution, just the dark back of the drawer (yeah I know yours is there too). Happy flashing if you're still around

Drawer? Optimistic. Mine is currently in a box along with unused switches and routers. before that, I was attempting to port replicant-4.0 to it. Got it to boot, but no wifi, cell, or display.
The Following User Says Thank You to tvall For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tvall Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)