Thanks Meter: 15,783

Post Reply Email Thread
9th October 2014, 07:47 PM |#501  
Flag Vizag
Thanks Meter: 185

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizal Lovins

LOVINS Z3 ROM is being closer to release http://developer-rizal-lovins.blogsp...eria-v-is.html

Ultra stamina mode ported? :P
The Following User Says Thank You to iHeymanth For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iHeymanth Ad-Free

13th October 2014, 12:15 AM |#502  
Flag Cancún
Thanks Meter: 14

More
DAAAAAAAAAAMN RIZAL! waiting on Z3!
19th October 2014, 11:08 PM |#503  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 15,783

Donate to Me
More
Great news guys

Lovins X Z3 ROM released

for more info about download, changelog & screenshot just visit first page or http://developer-rizal-lovins.blogsp...-20141019.html

enjoy!!!

Regards
Rizal Lovins
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rizal Lovins For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st October 2014, 06:15 AM |#504  
Flag Tallinn
Thanks Meter: 752

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizal Lovins

Great news guys

Lovins X Z3 ROM released

for more info about download, changelog & screenshot just visit first page or http://developer-rizal-lovins.blogsp...-20141019.html

enjoy!!!

Regards
Rizal Lovins

Every time I had some wierd problem installing your rom I know thats my fault, so this time I gonna ask some help to test this awesome rom.

What recovery and kernel do I need to restore this backup? Im right now using 4.4.4 kernel and teamwin recovery...is it enough or do I need install some older recovery?
Thanx and sorry my very noob questions (I don't have not much time to do it not right way)

Sent from my Xperia V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
21st October 2014, 07:24 AM |#505  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
At the moment great ROM!!!
Hi Rizal!!!

I just have installed your backup and at the moment I'm very satisfied. All seems to work well, the alarm didn't work this morning but I think that It was because stamina mode was working and I didn´t put the app in the white list...

The camera seems to work well, and the ROM seems to be fast. I will go trying the ROM but at a first glance it seems that you have made an excellent work, as usual.

Thanks for your work and your efforts to bring to our phones the last apps and better experiences.

See you!
22nd October 2014, 08:38 PM |#506  
Flag Ramsar
Thanks Meter: 40

More
so,"Lovins X Z3 ROM" is just a backup?
23rd October 2014, 12:21 PM |#507  
Flag Serra-ES
Thanks Meter: 12

Donate to Me
More
congratulations for your work, looks really good to me, would like to inform you that I found a problem with the alarm here, to me it does not work, do not know what can be, at the time of the alarm only appears, the clock stopped and does not happen more.
else who wanted to know if there is possibility to include the reboot menu option off. I'm sorry for my English
24th October 2014, 08:34 AM |#508  
Flag Kabankalan City, Neg. Occ.
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Unhappy "Unexpectedly, clock has stopped "
Same here guyz, my alarm didn't wake me up and it cause me to came to work late....huhu
24th October 2014, 04:44 PM |#509  
Flag Vizag
Thanks Meter: 185

More
sometimes, back button is not working with media apps and album is FC sometimes and Movies app keeps pushing the CANNOT PLAY THE VID error. very very irritating HOME REDRAWS which makes the rom laggy as hell !!!
after the call ends WarrantyService is FC !!! Home is not Z3 Home. 30 MB game is FC maybe due to no free ram which is a shame... battery is decent and kinda liking.... nothing more good to say about this rom. shifting back to my own stock rom with z3 transformed. this beta is completely not acceptable rom from a remarkable developer :/

edit:
clock is fc on Alarm time..
clock widgets are not z3 widgets.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iHeymanth For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iHeymanth Ad-Free
25th October 2014, 03:18 AM |#510  
Flag Serra-ES
Thanks Meter: 12

Donate to Me
More
Wink
for me is the best so far, came from PureXBaster which is also a great pity that work with some bugs and heats much, my only errors are eg alarm and now I noticed that the so called mem is kinda weird, like a sound nose, and using the headset is very low the sound of music, I would ask if possible tarzer sound work in this wonderful rom forthe purexblaster
27th October 2014, 07:11 AM |#511  
Flag Tallinn
Thanks Meter: 752

More
Got some wierd root access problems. Some Apps have root access and some don't. Tried reinstall supersu, busybox but nothing. Root checker told me everything is OK, but there isn't. Gonna search solution forward.

Sent from my LT25i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)