so all of you that messed something up on your phone and need to get it back into warranty this is how, FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
NOTE: if you have flashed a custom splash screen to splash2 then you will need to erase that before step one with this code
plug phone into usb in fastboot mode
fastboot erase splash2
1. Get the original SPL for your phone, get it here
2. Rename it to update.zip and copy it to your sd card. /sdcard
3. Download the DREAIMG.nbh from here.
4. Place DREAIMG.nbh on the root of your SD card. /sdcard
5. Go into your phones recovery. [Hold the home & power button]
6. Push Alt+S on your G1 to flash it with update.zip
7. After it does its thing, gettig back to your home screen.
4. Start phone in bootloader. [Hold camera+power button]
5. Hit power to start the update DO NOT INTERRUPT!! i can not stress this enough.
6. Click on the action button(track ball) and your phone will reboot.
7. YOU NOW HAVE STOCK FIRMWARE, it will update on it's own in a little bit, or *Settings>About phone>System Updates*