Hello Fellow Androids!
If this is off topic, please accept my apologies. I am searching through all of XDA for a simple solution to adding apk. Now before you start bashing, please keep in mind that I am well aware of the "search" options + google + XDA etc.
Long story short, I have:
2) Fashed many Roms (currently on Stock 2.1)
3) Lag Fixxed (see signature)
4) Removed Bloatware
5) I am familiar with ABD and commands
All I'm trying to do is install certain "apk"s using ADB. I am well aware of the Program that installs/ pushes apps automatically that are found in G1 + Vibrant + HTC + Droid Forums without having to do any typin......BUT.....I would like to know my way around ABD <----Main reason why i dont want the easy way out.
I have been here:
as well as here:
even been here:
I know what you are thinking, why not use them? As i said before, i would like to be efficient with ADB. So...
I have tried methods found here:
As well as:
The problem I am having is:
Whether i navigate to my folder (desktop with all my apps) and use either
"adb push app /system/sd/app
adb push app-private /system/sd/app-private"
"adb install <path to file> - Example: adb install c:/apps/apps2sd.apk"
I always get the error: "cant find <whatever apk> to install"
No matter which directory i have it, i get that message.
1) I have debugging on
2) I mounted sd <----also tried Without mounting
3) I have used the same command when I removed bloatware but i understand Adding apks are slightly different.
4) I have all the drivers installed + Microsoft's .net framework + etc
What am i doing wrong?
All Critics, input, education bashing (just not hating) lol are welcome. Thanks!