By dwang, Senior Member on 3rd October 2009, 04:10 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th October 2009, 09:11 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 315

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pascanu

Tried fix_permissions and didn't work. This time I was able to capture a logcat (attached).
Will try formating everything from sd but that requires a bit of preparation so I can reinstall everything

yeah these are the same errors I saw when I was testing out a2sd. formatting the 2nd partition will fix it.

5th October 2009, 09:20 PM |#22  
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,437

More
how did you make it so fast at tethering? over bluetooth/wifi? or are you just saying it has the 107mb rom hack?
5th October 2009, 09:41 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarrz1

how did you make it so fast at tethering? over bluetooth/wifi? or are you just saying it has the 107mb rom hack?

thats the ram hack...
5th October 2009, 10:42 PM |#24  
Flag Tg. Mures
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwang

yeah these are the same errors I saw when I was testing out a2sd. formatting the 2nd partition will fix it.

Is there a quick way to format and then copy/reinstall all my apps that you think should work? I have a few ideas (including tricking switchrom) but most of them will probably fail. It's not the apps themselves (I can figure out how to backup and then reinstall them) it's their data and settings that I don't want to loose.
6th October 2009, 12:06 AM |#25  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pascanu

Is there a quick way to format and then copy/reinstall all my apps that you think should work? I have a few ideas (including tricking switchrom) but most of them will probably fail. It's not the apps themselves (I can figure out how to backup and then reinstall them) it's their data and settings that I don't want to loose.

I don't know. I just format (or rm -R *) and just reinstall from scratch.
6th October 2009, 12:08 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Have installed the ROM but can't get google maps to acquire my location gps icon runs but no lock on location. Location is only acquired through the network. Also, location not showing up on weather widget donate. Anyone else having these probs?
6th October 2009, 04:02 AM |#27  

More
i have problem with my keyboard on dream. alt-j become [ instead of : for example. all the alt keys are messed up. i am using English(UK) locale
6th October 2009, 04:53 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlcchan

i have problem with my keyboard on dream. alt-j become [ instead of : for example. all the alt keys are messed up. i am using English(UK) locale

ROM only supports US keyboard layout for now. I'll look into adding different layouts over the weekend when I have more time.
6th October 2009, 05:20 PM |#29  

More
question Dwang, Do i have to install this rom in order (1.0-1.1-1.2) or can i just go straight to 1.2? Ty in advance.
6th October 2009, 06:28 PM |#30  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMind10

question Dwang, Do i have to install this rom in order (1.0-1.1-1.2) or can i just go straight to 1.2? Ty in advance.

You can goto the latest
6th October 2009, 06:39 PM |#31  
Flag Edmonton
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlcchan

I ran into this problem too.. except I have a North American dream (Rogers) and I was using English(US) as the locale.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)