Gionee Elife E7 root phone is slow and touch doesn't work

Search This thread

thehammer89

Jan 19, 2014
Hello friends, I tried to root my elife e7 with vroot 1.74 and the root working but the phone is very very slow and touch doesn't work...
I Unroot but there is any difference, I tried to install his recovery mod (downloaded on needrom) to reinstall a stock rom in my phone but it doesn't start at boot.
Do you have any solution? Thank you very much! :eek::eek:

thehammer89

Jan 19, 2014
The problem is that the cmw doesn't start because there is the original recovery at boot.
Which is the script that I can write on the terminal for unmount the original recovery?
Like "mount -o rw,remount -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock3 /system"

thehammer89

Jan 19, 2014
The problem is that the cmw doesn't start because there is the original recovery at boot.
Which is the script that I can write on the terminal for unmount the original recovery?
Like "mount -o rw,remount -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock3 /system"

now I install the cwm (Chinese) for my phone and install the rom but I can't upgrade the phone at v1.2

stallionrider21

Jun 30, 2009
Lahore
bricked gionee e7

hi guys, in an attempt to install stock recovery back to e7.i have bricked my e7. it switch on displays elife and stays there. it is not entering into recovery mode by vol+ and power button neither booting up to home screen. Can anybody help please?

sheraz1015

Jun 3, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S23
upload ur recovery.img to chainfire

hi guys, in an attempt to install stock recovery back to e7.i have bricked my e7. it switch on displays elife and stays there. it is not entering into recovery mode by vol+ and power button neither booting up to home screen. Can anybody help please?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1980683
upload what he ask and he can make u a rooting tool and cwm
see that thread
as he has created rooting tool for may of the devices

Hovatek

Dec 29, 2013
Lagos
www.hovatek.com

just flash the stock backup. That should fix it.
BTW, where did you get this recovery image and how did you flash it?