Calvinx1

Jan 31, 2011
Very nice ROM!

I like it very much!

Just note:
in call loudspeaker volume ultra low!
blutooth music doesnt work
lte bars doesnt show correctly
camera preview little blur? it seems auto focus doesnt work for me, but pics actually are taken ok.

Again I like this ROM very much, just some little details to polish ;)

lordlittlebrooks

Jan 17, 2011
New York City
Just installed this last night on my unlocked XT925. Seems pretty stable to me. No camera issues. May look a little blurry in the preview, but my eyes are bad. Lol. Pic quality seems ok though. I can also confirm that the LTE bars are displaying incorrectly. It just shows the gray triangle without any coloring inside to let you know how strong your signal strength is. QUICK NOTE: After I installed the ROM, I could not get LTE working. Checked APN's, Mobile Network setttings, even the hidden *#*#4636#*#* menu and still no luck. Then while messing with the CM notification drawer quick toggles, I added LTE as a button. Sure enough, it wasn't toggled. As soon as I toggled it to ON, I got LTE. Not sure if there is a way to have this "pre-toggled" to ON when it's originally installed. If not, hopefully someone will learn from my mistake.

I like it very much!

Just note:
in call loudspeaker volume ultra low!
blutooth music doesnt work
lte bars doesnt show correctly
camera preview little blur? it seems auto focus doesnt work for me, but pics actually are taken ok.

Again I like this ROM very much, just some little details to polish ;)

luigic81

Nov 27, 2010
Trying to flash this on my friends xt925
Can't get past the boot screen with the nexus "X"
I'm not very familiar with the safestrap recovery. I tried to flash this on rom slot 3, is that ok?

luigic81

Nov 27, 2010
Update, I tried flashing this rom on rom slot 1 this time and I got to the boot screen then it went to a screen saying that it couldn't format data, and it had a button to reset the phone. I pressed that button, but it just went to the screen with an Android guy laying in his back the triangle of death. So I went back into recovery and restored batakang on rom slot 2.
Would love to get this rom working on the phone. Any tips? Thanks!

Edit : just saw that you actually can unlock the bootloader on xt925, I didn't know that was possible lol. Sorry for the ignorance, this is my friends phone not mine. Is unlocked bootloader required for this rom? Or just root?

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
T

Tquetski

Update, I tried flashing this rom on rom slot 1 this time and I got to the boot screen then it went to a screen saying that it couldn't format data, and it had a button to reset the phone. I pressed that button, but it just went to the screen with an Android guy laying in his back the triangle of death. So I went back into recovery and restored batakang on rom slot 2.
Would love to get this rom working on the phone. Any tips? Thanks!

Edit : just saw that you actually can unlock the bootloader on xt925, I didn't know that was possible lol. Sorry for the ignorance, this is my friends phone not mine. Is unlocked bootloader required for this rom? Or just root?

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app

Believe Bootloader must be unlocked

LeoArg

Couldn't get it to boot up on HD maxx XT926

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium

I have Jelly Bean Stock Brazil 4.1.2.
When I install this ROM, I blocked the sim and not let me choose my provider (Personal Argentina). And when I put the APN, date, time, etc., and restart the computer, it erases everything. I have unlocked the bootloader through Motorola's website. I do not understand: (
Help me, please.
Thank you.

arusatya

Mar 5, 2008
awesome ROM - love it (except 1 issue)

Finally loaded the ROM onto my XT925 (Australia) - totally an amwesome ROM, no issues so far, except the niggle other people mentioned like the grey LTE icon.....and the toggle, but i am not fussed

The only issue i have and hope someone can help is the email client i am unable to download any of the attachments onto the phone via the email client, but i am able to do the same via the gmail client.....

arusatya

Mar 5, 2008
few days of using this ROM

Finally loaded the ROM onto my XT925 (Australia) - totally an amwesome ROM, no issues so far, except the niggle other people mentioned like the grey LTE icon.....and the toggle, but i am not fussed

The only issue i have and hope someone can help is the email client i am unable to download any of the attachments onto the phone via the email client, but i am able to do the same via the gmail client.....

I totally love this ROM....ultra fast, love the beats audio plugin, USB mounting, wifi also works great, camera is not bad but again i am a DSLR guy so does not bother me, i rather use my DSLR for good pics

Frankly have no complains except one and hopefully someone can help - the auto brightness does not seem to always work and the battery life seems is be bad, i use to be able to have nearly60% battery left by end of day after few calls, emails and facebook and now even with minimal usage and with (battery saver running) i am just having 20% battery left - Any ideas on what i can do

arusatya

Mar 5, 2008
any body any comments

I totally love this ROM....ultra fast, love the beats audio plugin, USB mounting, wifi also works great, camera is not bad but again i am a DSLR guy so does not bother me, i rather use my DSLR for good pics

Frankly have no complains except one and hopefully someone can help - the auto brightness does not seem to always work and the battery life seems is be bad, i use to be able to have nearly60% battery left by end of day after few calls, emails and facebook and now even with minimal usage and with (battery saver running) i am just having 20% battery left - Any ideas on what i can do

hey guys any suggestions on the above and also has anybody been able to get the bluetooth music work in car , i used to be able to stream bluetooth music to my car but now it does not work, the pairing gets done but only phone calls works, the music streaming is not working

arusatya

Mar 5, 2008
Bumo...anybody any comment or fix for bluetooth music

hey guys any suggestions on the above and also has anybody been able to get the bluetooth music work in car , i used to be able to stream bluetooth music to my car but now it does not work, the pairing gets done but only phone calls works, the music streaming is not working

Guys anybody on the forum any suggestions on the bluetooth music, i really appreciate if anyone has any solution.....is bluetooth working in jb 4.2.1... Any help appreciated

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Re: [Rom] RemICSv3-JB XT925 // XT926

If cam worked this would be THE rom for the razr hd!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
    Same here! For me it doesn't work with Safestrab, like epinters cm10.
    Iam on german o2 XT925.

So next try with CWM. :cool:

Flashing with CWM works great.

ROM runs very fast.
    What i have tested so far:

- Kamera works
    - PlayStore works
    - can not test LTE ,cause i dont have a LTE SIM
    - Apps are starting fast, no FC so far
    - WiFi works
    - great Bootanimation

I like this ROM! Looks realy nice and works stable.

Very good work man! :thumbup:

Gesendet von meinem XT925 mit Tapatalk 2
    My biggest concern on the XT925 is the camera which is the weakest link on this device. Can you port a camera configuration from an high quality camera SMARTPHONE and incorporate it in your ROM, can it be improve through software at all ?
    I didn't hear comments on the LTE radio, does it work well in this ROM (I am on Rogers LTE) ?

There are no radios included in this rom, meaning whatever your modem is flashed with will stay. In theory it should not have any issues. I'll flash mine tonight, I am on FIDO as well. XT925 has FIDO/ROGERS ROMS on same device - depending on what is the first sim you enter from a factory reset will load the proper rom ;)
    So on XT926 these don't work.

*Camera/Flashlight
    *NFC there is no way to turn it on
    *Very Low In Call Audio

Also is this ROM based off the latest 4.1.2 CM10 Nightly?

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2
    So on XT926 these don't work.

*Camera/Flashlight
    *NFC there is no way to turn it on
    *Very Low In Call Audio

Also is this ROM based off the latest 4.1.2 CM10 Nightly?

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2
    yeah wud be nice to have that all fixed n one thing I noticed on the in call volume is if u turn the speaker on n off its louder..

Sent from my XT926 using xda premium