[ROM] UNOFFICIAL CM11 for p880

Search This thread

laufersteppenwolf

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Jul 1, 2012
Baden-Württemberg
droideveloper.com
Now, as many of you already might guess, our x3 might not receive official CM11. And getting CM11 to work on our phone is actually not that easy... So @Demetris, @Adam77Root and I decided to team up and get it working ourselves. But, if anyone else wants to help, any help whatsoever is highly appreciated.

You have several ways to get in touch with us:
  • You can use this thread (but keep it development related)
  • We have our own IRC channel on freenode, called #p880-dev
  • Use our github site
  • PM us (even though the other ways are preferable)

As you can see, we have forked CM10.2 kernel, device tree and vendor blobs, created the new CM11 branches and already gathered all our changes and committed it to the repos.

So, you may ask yourself now, what are the goodies in here:
  • Dolby Digital
  • Dolby Surround
  • SRS WOW
  • Several other audio tweaks
  • Latest WiFi drivers
  • General speed optimizations
  • Something I most likely forgot :p

Requirements
  • Latest recovery (CWM 6.0.4.4 is working just fine for me, and the latest TWRP does also work AFAIK)

Now, the most important part from now on:
Download
You can download all builds from this threads download section.
However, as devDB is having issues ATM, you can get the file also HERE
For GAPPS, you can use the ones from HERE (I am using the mini modular ones)

If you want to use this sources/ROM as your base, you sure are allowed, but please let us know about it before you release it and give credits.
That's all we ask for.

Installation
When coming from anything <4.4, you better wipe system first
  • As usual, make a backup first ;)
  • Full wipe/Factory reset
  • Flash the ROM
  • Flash GAPPS
  • Reboot and enjoy :)

It can be that after the first boot, the system seems completely bugged (keys not responding, laggy,....), but keep it running for a few minutes, reboot and everything should be fine.

I know you want to know the actual Status, so we try to always keep it updated in this OP:

Not working:
Video recording
You tell me ;)

Working:
Everything else ;)

If you like our work and all the time we spent in order to get it working, feel free to buy us a coke/beer/whatever by donating a litte bit :)

And last but not least, please keep this thread on topic! All OT posts will be deleted without further warnings!

XDA:DevDB Information
UNOFFICIAL CM11, a ROM for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Contributors
laufersteppenwolf, Adam77Root, Demetris, Everyone who wants to ;)
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.1.x
Based On: CM11

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 20140302
Stable Release Date: 2014-03-02

Created 2013-12-01
Last Updated 2014-03-02

Adam77Root

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 3, 2012
You want to build the rom using our sources?
Sync common CM 11.0 sources with our custom local manifest:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>

<project path="device/lge/p880" name="P880-dev/android_device_lge_p880" groups="device" />
  <project path="kernel/lge/x3" name="P880-dev/android_kernel_lge_x3" />
  <project path="vendor/lge" name="P880-dev/proprietary_vendor_lge" />

</manifest>

Last edited:
M

mackief

I tried to compile it too.
Had the same error in the booting process: surfaceflinger.
Could you provide a log of your boot?

Mine: http://pastebin.com/UFdDsxZx

My diagnosis is related to our blobs: they're too much outdated, as based on 4.1.X .
The ways could be:
1) Patch the code to make our blobs fit in.
2) Use blobs from other devices, using our same chipset.

laufersteppenwolf

Jul 1, 2012
Baden-Württemberg
droideveloper.com
I tried to compile it too.
Had the same error in the booting process: surfaceflinger.
Could you provide a log of your boot?

Mine: http://pastebin.com/UFdDsxZx

My diagnosis is related to our blobs: they're too much outdated, as based on 4.1.X .
The ways could be:
1) Patch the code to make our blobs fit in.
2) Use blobs from other devices, using our same chipset.

yep, same here
Code:
I/ServiceManager(  549): Waiting for service SurfaceFlinger...

funny thing is, older SF versions (with less CM commits) are working
Just take Omni or AOSP as an example ;)

Adam77Root

Jul 3, 2012
Yeah, the only Omni build working is the one I have published. Newer ones have either this issues, or an assertion failure when opening any apps.

M

mackief

The important error lines are:
Code:
failed to load symbol nvcap_video_create (undefined symbol: glWeightPointerOES)
[..]
E/HAL     (  156): dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "_ZN7android10VectorImpl19reservedVectorImpl1Ev" referenced by "audio_policy.tegra.so"...
[...]
E/HAL     (  156): dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "_ZN7android10VectorImpl19reservedVectorImpl1Ev" referenced by "camera.tegra.so"...

Now, I think that first line is not that important as the others.
Which is the problem there? Blobs.

In order to make progress, we should analyze commits applied to surfaceflinger by Omni, CM, and so on.
Also, it could be usefull to try tegra blobs taken from upper device.

Flying_Bear

Jan 16, 2011
sorry for a little OT, but what is the reason our device won't be getting official CM11? Cyanogen cutting back on number of devices they support, so they axed us?

ClimesG

Nov 10, 2013
same....

Code:
--------- beginning of /dev/log/system
I/auditd  (  146): Starting up
I/audit_log(  146): Previous audit logfile detected, rotating
--------- beginning of /dev/log/main
I/installd(  155): installd firing up
I/DEBUG   (  148): debuggerd: Nov 24 2013 19:19:43
I/cm      (  171): ____ _   _ ____ _  _ ____ ____ ____ _  _ _  _ ____ ___
W/linker  (  158): liblgsecclk.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  149): libril.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  149): /system/bin/rild has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  158): /system/bin/lgsecclkserver has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  157): libnvcpud_client.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
I/lgdrmserver(  158): Start lgsecclkserver
W/linker  (  159): liblgsecclk.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  157): libnvcpud.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
I/cm      (  172): |     \_/  |__| |\ | |  | | __ |___ |\ | |\/| |  | |  \
W/linker  (  159): liblgdrm.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
I/cm      (  173): |___   |   |  | | \| |__| |__] |___ | \| |  | |__| |__/
I/cm      (  177): Welcome to Android 4.4 / CyanogenMod-11-20131126-UNOFFICIAL-p880
E/DirectVolume(  145): Vold managed volumes must have auto mount point; ignoring /storage/sdcard1
I/Vold    (  145): Vold 2.1 (the revenge) firing up
D/Vold    (  145): Volume sdcard state changing -1 (Initializing) -> 0 (No-Media)
E/SecClk  (  158): Clk_RtcMonitor() : Fail to open device
W/linker  (  149): libini.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  149): lge-ril.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
I/run-parts(  153): /system/priv-app/GoogleServicesFramework.apk: No such file or directory
I/Netd    (  147): Netd 1.0 starting
W/InterfaceController(  147): Warning (dlopen failed: library "/system/lib/libnetcmdiface.so" not found) while opening the net interface command library
I/SELinuxLabelX3(  211): /cal is unlabeled, fixing...
I/run-parts(  153): Could not lookup context for /cal:  No such file or directory
I/SurfaceFlinger(  150): SurfaceFlinger is starting
I/SurfaceFlinger(  150): SurfaceFlinger's main thread ready to run. Initializing graphics H/W...
W/linker  (  150): libnvos.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  150): libEGL_tegra.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
D/libEGL  (  150): loaded /system/lib/egl/libEGL_tegra.so
E/        (  150): file /data/data/com.nvidia.NvCPLSvc/files/driverlist.txt: not found!
I/        (  150): Attempting to load EGL implementation /system/lib//egl/libEGL_tegra_impl
W/linker  (  150): libnvrm.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  150): libnvrm_graphics.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  150): libardrv_dynamic.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  150): libnvddk_2d_v2.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  150): libnvwsi.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  150): libnvglsi.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  150): libEGL_tegra_impl.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
I/        (  150): Loaded EGL implementation /system/lib//egl/libEGL_tegra_impl
W/linker  (  150): libGLESv1_CM_tegra.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
D/libEGL  (  150): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_tegra.so
W/linker  (  150): libGLESv2_tegra.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
D/libEGL  (  150): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv2_tegra.so
W/linker  (  150): gralloc.tegra.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
E/gralloc (  150): creating nvcap video capture service
W/linker  (  150): libnvavp.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  150): libnvmm_manager.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  150): libnvmm_service.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  150): libnvmm_utils.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  150): libnvmm.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  150): libnvomxadaptor.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  150): libnvcap_video.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
E/gralloc (  150): failed to load symbol nvcap_video_create (undefined symbol: glWeightPointerOES)
E/gralloc (  150): Failed to create overlay for display 2
I/gralloc (  150): using (fd=20)
I/gralloc (  150): id           = tegra_fb
I/gralloc (  150): xres         = 720 px
I/gralloc (  150): yres         = 1280 px
I/gralloc (  150): xres_virtual = 720 px
I/gralloc (  150): yres_virtual = 2560 px
I/gralloc (  150): bpp          = 32
I/gralloc (  150): r            =  0:8
I/gralloc (  150): g            =  8:8
I/gralloc (  150): b            = 16:8
I/gralloc (  150): smem_start   = 0xbee00000
I/gralloc (  150): smem_len     = 0x00800000
I/gralloc (  150): format       = 1
I/gralloc (  150): stride       = 720
I/gralloc (  150): width        = 59 mm (309.966095 dpi)
I/gralloc (  150): height       = 105 mm (309.638092 dpi)
I/gralloc (  150): refresh rate = 60.04 Hz
W/linker  (  150): hwcomposer.tegra.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
I/SurfaceFlinger(  150): Using composer version 0.0
W/SurfaceFlinger(  150): getting VSYNC period from fb HAL: 16655176
W/SurfaceFlinger(  150): no suitable EGLConfig found, trying a simpler query
I/SurfaceFlinger(  150): EGL informations:
I/SurfaceFlinger(  150): vendor    : Android
I/SurfaceFlinger(  150): version   : 1.4 Android META-EGL
I/SurfaceFlinger(  150): extensions: EGL_KHR_get_all_proc_addresses EGL_ANDROID_presentation_time EGL_KHR_image EGL_KHR_image_base EGL_KHR_image_pixmap EGL_KHR_lock_surface EGL_KHR_gl_texture_2D_image EGL_KHR_gl_texture_cubemap_image EGL_KHR_gl_renderbuffer_image EGL_KHR_reusable_sync EGL_KHR_fence_sync EGL_KHR_create_context EGL_EXT_create_context_robustness EGL_NV_system_time EGL_ANDROID_image_native_buffer EGL_ANDROID_recordable
I/SurfaceFlinger(  150): Client API: OpenGL_ES
I/SurfaceFlinger(  150): EGLSurface: 8-8-8-8, config=0xcaf32c
I/mediaserver(  154): ServiceManager: 0x41eb4420
I/AudioFlinger(  154): Using default 3000 mSec as standby time.
E/MediaPlayerFactory(  154): calling dlopen on FACTORY_LIB
E/MediaPlayerFactory(  154): Failed to open FACTORY_LIB Error : dlopen failed: library "libdashplayer.so" not found
I/CameraService(  154): CameraService started (pid=154)
W/linker  (  150): libnvddk_2d.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  150): libGLESv2_tegra_impl.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
I/        (  150): Loading GLESv2 implementation /system/lib//egl/libGLESv2_tegra_impl
I/SurfaceFlinger(  150): OpenGL ES informations:
I/SurfaceFlinger(  150): vendor    : NVIDIA Corporation
I/SurfaceFlinger(  150): renderer  : NVIDIA Tegra 3
I/SurfaceFlinger(  150): version   : OpenGL ES 2.0 16.05001
I/SurfaceFlinger(  150): extensions: GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8 GL_OES_EGL_sync GL_OES_surfaceless_context GL_OES_fbo_render_mipmap GL_NV_depth_nonlinear GL_NV_draw_path GL_NV_draw_texture GL_NV_texture_npot_2D_mipmap GL_OES_EGL_image GL_OES_EGL_image_external GL_OES_vertex_half_float GL_OES_mapbuffer GL_NV_draw_buffers GL_NV_multiview_draw_buffers GL_EXT_Cg_shader GL_EXT_packed_float GL_OES_texture_half_float GL_EXT_texture_array GL_OES_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_texture GL_EXT_texture_compression_latc GL_NV_texture_compression_latc GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1 GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_NV_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_NV_get_tex_image GL_NV_read_buffer GL_NV_shader_framebuffer_fetch GL_NV_copy_image GL_NV_fbo_color_attachments GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888 GL_EXT_read_format_bgra GL_EXT_unpack_subimage GL_NV_pack_subimage GL_NV_texture_compression_s3tc_update GL_NV_read_depth GL_NV_read_stencil GL_NV_uniform_buffer_object GL_NV_map_buffer_range GL_EXT_robustness GL_OES_standard_derivatives
I/SurfaceFlinger(  150): GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE = 2048
I/SurfaceFlinger(  150): GL_MAX_VIEWPORT_DIMS = 3839
I/ServiceManager(  150): Waiting for service SurfaceFlinger...
W/linker  (  154): lgejpeg.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  154): libnvos.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  154): libnvrm.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  154): libnvrm_graphics.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  154): libnvavp.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  154): libnvmm_manager.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  154): libnvmm_service.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  154): libnvmm_utils.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  154): libnvcamerahdr.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  154): libardrv_dynamic.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  154): libnvddk_2d_v2.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  154): libnvomxilclient.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  154): libnvtvmr.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  154): libnvcpud_client.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  154): libmorpho_noise_reduction.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  154): camera.tegra.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
E/HAL     (  154): load: module=/system/lib/hw/camera.tegra.so
E/HAL     (  154): dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "_ZN7android10VectorImpl19reservedVectorImpl1Ev" referenced by "camera.tegra.so"...
E/CameraService(  154): Could not load camera HAL module
W/linker  (  154): libnvaudioservice.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  154): audio_policy.tegra.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
E/HAL     (  154): load: module=/system/lib/hw/audio_policy.tegra.so
E/HAL     (  154): dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "_ZN7android10VectorImpl19reservedVectorImpl1Ev" referenced by "audio_policy.tegra.so"...
D/AndroidRuntime(  151):
D/AndroidRuntime(  151): >>>>>> AndroidRuntime START com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit <<<<<<
D/AndroidRuntime(  151): CheckJNI is ON
D/dalvikvm(  151): Trying to load lib libjavacore.so 0x0
D/dalvikvm(  151): Added shared lib libjavacore.so 0x0
D/dalvikvm(  151): Trying to load lib libnativehelper.so 0x0
D/dalvikvm(  151): Added shared lib libnativehelper.so 0x0
D/dalvikvm(  151): No JNI_OnLoad found in libnativehelper.so 0x0, skipping init
V/NatController(  147): runCmd(/system/bin/iptables -F natctrl_FORWARD) res=0
V/NatController(  147): runCmd(/system/bin/iptables -A natctrl_FORWARD -j DROP) res=0
V/NatController(  147): runCmd(/system/bin/iptables -t nat -F natctrl_nat_POSTROUTING) res=0
V/NatController(  147): runCmd(/system/bin/ip rule flush) res=0
V/NatController(  147): runCmd(/system/bin/ip -6 rule flush) res=0
V/NatController(  147): runCmd(/system/bin/ip rule add from all lookup default prio 32767) res=0
V/NatController(  147): runCmd(/system/bin/ip rule add from all lookup main prio 32766) res=0
V/NatController(  147): runCmd(/system/bin/ip -6 rule add from all lookup default prio 32767) res=0
D/dalvikvm(  151): Note: class Landroid/app/ActivityManagerNative; has 180 unimplemented (abstract) methods
V/NatController(  147): runCmd(/system/bin/ip -6 rule add from all lookup main prio 32766) res=0
V/NatController(  147): runCmd(/system/bin/ip route flush cache) res=0
V/NatController(  147): runCmd(/system/bin/iptables -F natctrl_FORWARD) res=0
V/NatController(  147): runCmd(/system/bin/iptables -t nat -F natctrl_nat_POSTROUTING) res=0
V/NatController(  147): runCmd(/system/bin/ip route flush cache) res=0
V/NatController(  147): runCmd(/system/bin/iptables -F natctrl_tether_counters) res=1
V/NatController(  147): runCmd(/system/bin/iptables -X natctrl_tether_counters) res=1
V/NatController(  147): runCmd(/system/bin/iptables -N natctrl_tether_counters) res=0
E/memtrack(  151): Couldn't load memtrack module (No such file or directory)
E/android.os.Debug(  151): failed to load memtrack module: -2
I/SamplingProfilerIntegration(  151): Profiling disabled.
I/Zygote  (  151): Preloading classes...
D/MDnsDS  (  147): MDnsSdListener::Hander starting up
D/MDnsDS  (  147): MDnsSdListener starting to monitor
D/MDnsDS  (  147): Going to poll with pollCount 1
D/TextLayoutCache(  151): Using debug level = 0 - Debug Enabled = 0
I/dalvikvm(  151): threadid=1: recursive native library load attempt (/system/lib/libmedia_jni.so)
D/MtpDeviceJNI(  151): register_android_mtp_MtpDevice
I/dalvikvm(  151): threadid=1: recursive native library load attempt (/system/lib/libmedia_jni.so)
I/LibraryLoader(  151): loading: webviewchromium
W/linker  (  500): libnvcpud_client.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  500): libnvcpud.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  501): liblgsecclk.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  501): liblgdrm.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
I/LibraryLoader(  151): loaded: webviewchromium
I/System  (  151): Loaded time zone names for "" in 62ms (58ms in ICU)
I/System  (  151): Loaded time zone names for "en_US" in 44ms (39ms in ICU)
I/Zygote  (  151): ...preloaded 2778 classes in 3130ms.
I/Zygote  (  151): Preload resources disabled, skipped.
W/linker  (  151): libnvos.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  151): libEGL_tegra.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
D/libEGL  (  151): loaded /system/lib/egl/libEGL_tegra.so
E/        (  151): file /data/data/com.nvidia.NvCPLSvc/files/driverlist.txt: not found!
I/        (  151): Attempting to load EGL implementation /system/lib//egl/libEGL_tegra_impl
W/linker  (  151): libnvrm.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  151): libnvrm_graphics.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  151): libardrv_dynamic.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  151): libnvddk_2d_v2.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  151): libnvwsi.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  151): libnvglsi.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  151): libEGL_tegra_impl.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
I/        (  151): Loaded EGL implementation /system/lib//egl/libEGL_tegra_impl
W/linker  (  151): libGLESv1_CM_tegra.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
D/libEGL  (  151): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_tegra.so
W/linker  (  151): libGLESv2_tegra.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
D/libEGL  (  151): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv2_tegra.so
I/dalvikvm(  151): System server process 502 has been created
I/Zygote  (  151): Accepting command socket connections
D/SensorService(  502): nuSensorService starting...
I/SystemServer(  502): Entered the Android system server!
W/linker  (  502): libinvensense_hal.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
E/HAL     (  502): load: module=/system/lib/hw/sensors.tegra.so
E/HAL     (  502): dlopen failed: could not load library "libinvensense_hal.so" needed by "sensors.tegra.so"; caused by cannot locate symbol "_ZN7android10VectorImpl19reservedVectorImpl1Ev" referenced by "libinvensense_hal.so"...
E/SensorService(  502): couldn't load sensors module (Invalid argument)
I/installd(  155): new connection
I/SystemServer(  502): Waiting for installd to be ready.
I/Installer(  502): connecting...
I/SystemServer(  502): Power Manager
I/SystemServer(  502): Enabled StrictMode logging for WM Looper
I/SystemServer(  502): Activity Manager
I/ActivityManager(  502): Memory class: 64
W/UsageStats(  502): Usage stats version changed; dropping
I/AppOps  (  502): No existing app ops /data/system/appops.xml; starting empty
I/UiThread(  502): Enabled StrictMode logging for UI thread
I/IntentFirewall(  502): Read new rules (A:0 B:0 S:0)
I/ActivityManager(  502): Enabled StrictMode logging for AThread's Looper
I/SystemServer(  502): Display Manager
I/ServiceManager(  502): Waiting for service SurfaceFlinger...
I/SystemServer(  502): Telephony Registry
I/SystemServer(  502): Scheduling Policy
W/linker  (  524): libnvcpud_client.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  526): liblgsecclk.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  524): libnvcpud.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  526): liblgdrm.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
I/rmnet   (  528): Removing RAW-IP driver
I/rmnet   (  530): FAILED: rmmod raw_ip_net
I/rmnet   (  534): Installing RAW-IP driver
I/rmnet   (  539): SUCCEED: insmod raw_ip_net
W/linker  (  557): libnvcpud_client.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  557): libnvcpud.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  558): liblgsecclk.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  558): liblgdrm.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  149): liblgsecclk.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
W/linker  (  149): liblgdrm.so has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.

the last line before it cancels (in every log and any build):
Code:
I/SurfaceFlinger(  153): GL_MAX_VIEWPORT_DIMS = 3839

Last edited:

laufersteppenwolf

Jul 1, 2012
Baden-Württemberg
droideveloper.com
sorry for a little OT, but what is the reason our device won't be getting official CM11? Cyanogen cutting back on number of devices they support, so they axed us?

Well, my information is not official, but it is not about the number of devices. It's about something else. But as this is not confirmed, I will not yet talk about it publically. Please understand this.
And it is also not sure that we will not get official support ;)

Now, back on topic please ;)

Adam77Root

Jul 3, 2012
The important error lines are:
Code:
failed to load symbol nvcap_video_create (undefined symbol: glWeightPointerOES)
[..]
E/HAL     (  156): dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "_ZN7android10VectorImpl19reservedVectorImpl1Ev" referenced by "audio_policy.tegra.so"...
[...]
E/HAL     (  156): dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "_ZN7android10VectorImpl19reservedVectorImpl1Ev" referenced by "camera.tegra.so"...

Now, I think that first line is not that important as the others.
Which is the problem there? Blobs.

In order to make progress, we should analyze commits applied to surfaceflinger by Omni, CM, and so on.
Also, it could be usefull to try tegra blobs taken from upper device.

You need -DNEEDS_VECTORIMPL_SYMBOLS for fixing the missing symbol errors. See here.

Reactions: abderman

ClimesG

Nov 10, 2013
interesting because new surfaceflinger does not have GL_MAX_VIEWPORT_DIMS in code...
Code:

LGaljo

interesting because new surfaceflinger does not have GL_MAX_VIEWPORT_DIMS in code...
Code:

I found this in galaxy r section, @Adam77Root maybe knows.
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=47931069&postcount=32

It's comparing working and not working blobs.

screenshoot:
surfaceflinger.png

What I noticed:
working: GL_MAX_VIEWPORT_DIMS = 3839 x 3839
not working: GL_MAX_VIEWPORT_DIMS = 3839

Reactions: ClimesG

danny19901

Nov 4, 2010
Stockton-On-Tees
OK my first attempt of CM11 Booting up after that nothing blackscreen but power key lights up the touch keys I have idea's to maybe get working but I need more time as busy but its progress I think unless somebody has other progress

Sent from my Optimus 4X HD using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Now, as many of you already might guess, our x3 might not receive official CM11. And getting CM11 to work on our phone is actually not that easy... So @Demetris, @Adam77Root and I decided to team up and get it working ourselves. But, if anyone else wants to help, any help whatsoever is highly appreciated.

You have several ways to get in touch with us:
    • You can use this thread (but keep it development related)
    • We have our own IRC channel on freenode, called #p880-dev
    • Use our github site
    • PM us (even though the other ways are preferable)

As you can see, we have forked CM10.2 kernel, device tree and vendor blobs, created the new CM11 branches and already gathered all our changes and committed it to the repos.

So, you may ask yourself now, what are the goodies in here:
    • Dolby Digital
    • Dolby Surround
    • SRS WOW
    • Several other audio tweaks
    • Latest WiFi drivers
    • General speed optimizations
    • Something I most likely forgot :p

Requirements
    • Latest recovery (CWM 6.0.4.4 is working just fine for me, and the latest TWRP does also work AFAIK)

Now, the most important part from now on:
    Download
    You can download all builds from this threads download section.
    However, as devDB is having issues ATM, you can get the file also HERE
    For GAPPS, you can use the ones from HERE (I am using the mini modular ones)

If you want to use this sources/ROM as your base, you sure are allowed, but please let us know about it before you release it and give credits.
    That's all we ask for.

Installation
    When coming from anything <4.4, you better wipe system first
    • As usual, make a backup first ;)
    • Full wipe/Factory reset
    • Flash the ROM
    • Flash GAPPS
    • Reboot and enjoy :)

It can be that after the first boot, the system seems completely bugged (keys not responding, laggy,....), but keep it running for a few minutes, reboot and everything should be fine.

I know you want to know the actual Status, so we try to always keep it updated in this OP:

Not working:
    Video recording
    You tell me ;)

Working:
    Everything else ;)

If you like our work and all the time we spent in order to get it working, feel free to buy us a coke/beer/whatever by donating a litte bit :)

And last but not least, please keep this thread on topic! All OT posts will be deleted without further warnings!

XDA:DevDB Information
    UNOFFICIAL CM11, a ROM for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Contributors
    laufersteppenwolf, Adam77Root, Demetris, Everyone who wants to ;)
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.1.x
    Based On: CM11

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 20140302
    Stable Release Date: 2014-03-02

Created 2013-12-01
    Last Updated 2014-03-02
    Progress: Omni is booting. Newest 4.4 N7 blobs and newest BCM4330 firmware for Wi-Fi.
    You want to build the rom using our sources?
    Sync common CM 11.0 sources with our custom local manifest:
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <manifest>

<project path="device/lge/p880" name="P880-dev/android_device_lge_p880" groups="device" />
      <project path="kernel/lge/x3" name="P880-dev/android_kernel_lge_x3" />
      <project path="vendor/lge" name="P880-dev/proprietary_vendor_lge" />

</manifest>
    Ok people since our "dispute" with IcanhasLG has ended well through pm's and work has resume.Am back with new kernel and ramdisk updates :D
    @IcanhasLG as i said in pm you don’t need to avoid me at all! After all if we avoid interacting with people whats the reason we are here? Right? :p
    I just didn’t liked the fact that you went public accusing me and demand to fix (like i owe anything to anyone in here) something i do on my free time for fun.
    So instead of avoid each other lets join forces :D
    What i mean is: Feel free to test new kernel/ramdisk and if anything comes up that needs fixing you can always issue a pull request :victory:
    @all xda community Let the fun flow again and the force be with you :highfive:
    I'm using the latest Nightly, which should include that patch. But the bug persists.

Edit: i'm using custom kernel. So i suppose that's normal.

Indeed, it's a kernel change, which means you need to run the patched kernel to fix the issue, until other kernels have merged the commit, too ;)

I just got home form the hospital, so please give me a couple of days to get up to date and merge it ;)
    I've got almost 50 notifications on xda, and haven't even been looking into github/gerrit/... yet, so there's a lot of work to do for me, now, but I'm still not really that fit, but I'll keep you posted;)