[Stock] [ROM] Karbonn Titanium S5 plus / S5+

Search This thread

akshay pro

Sep 20, 2014
Chennai
OnePlus One
Google Pixel 4
Using Sp Flash Tools-Stock Rom Flash

Good Evening People. Today i am going to show you how to port stock rom from sp flash tools.
i am not responsible for anything that happens to your device
Firstly Download the stock rom from the link given below-
Link-https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B83pHnxDyHgONHYycmFtYjk3MFU
Thanks to Android XDA
now install Ygdp from the downloaded stock rom
then open ygdp select config ->select the cpb file in the folder where u extracted the stock rom zip then press apply
then minimize the application ygdp and go to its install dirctory Open the folder YLXZGJ then open YGDP then open DownFiles then copy all the contents to a new folder . now you can close ygdp tool.
Now open sp flash tools then select the mt6582 scatter loading from the new folder made above , from the option select loading(scatter)
press the download button
now connect the phone without battery by pressing volume up buttom so that the pc can detect your device.
now the process will start and when it finishes a green ring will appear with the text download complete .
your device has been restored to stock .
Any questions plz go ahead and ask

raj9467831666

Aug 4, 2015
thanks sir good job 100% working

raj
I have followed your instructions to the word. The YGDP download program keeps getting stuck after pressing 'Apply' after selecting the CPB file and version.

Moreover, the drivers that you have given are ADB drivers. I have installed them prior to all this. But my s5+ still doesn't get detected after I connect it to my PC without the battery. It says the driver installation failed. I forgot what was the device name that was being shown.

Could you please help me out. I have accidentally deleted certain system applications and need to get them back. Thanks.

kashyapawan

Mar 20, 2015
Help!
I am running on custom rom on s5 plus and my sd card containg my nandroid backup is corrupted.
I need an app named "valvet".
It is a system app of karbonn titanium s5 plus's stock rom.
Anybody running on stock rom please copy this app from /system/app
and mail me on kashyapawan@gmail.com

If you are not running stock rom but having nandroid backup through clockworkmod recovery extract system.ext4.tar file of your nandroid backup.
Thanks

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

Help!
I am running on custom rom on s5 plus and my sd card containg my nandroid backup is corrupted.
I need an app named "valvet".
It is a system app of karbonn titanium s5 plus's stock rom.
Anybody running on stock rom please copy this app from /system/app
and mail me on kashyapawan@gmail.com

If you are not running stock rom but having nandroid backup through clockworkmod recovery extract system.ext4.tar file of your nandroid backup.
Thanks

This backup can easily extracted from 7zipper.

Nadir Malik

Nov 7, 2015
Flashing not starting..only show entering download mode...
Driver r already installed..
My phone mtk chipset..
Karbon titanium s5+..
Any have any solution
Plz share with me

sandyworld25

Oct 8, 2014
well Tell me which flashing software are you using?? and the which windows??

If you are using YGDP software than look on C drive there should be a new folder named ylxzgj and you will get extracted rom on this path >> C:\YLXZGJ\YGDP\DownFiles\7295MI01 just copy all the file on another location and flash it with SP tool. Hope it will work.

Nadir Malik

Nov 7, 2015
Thx for ur rply..i m using win 7 ×86bit...
Flashing with ydgp..Nothing happend..
Flashing with flash tool..using scatter..only red bar goes ..then nothing happen..
I have tried ..mobistel...and mtk vcom drivers...but no luck..

Aryan292

Dec 17, 2015
Not Working, the YGDP Setup do not detect the device

I have rooted the device, Karbonn Titanium S5, and got to do all the processes as listed for stock rom flashing.
But YGDP do not detect the device after holding so long,

LoveableLakshay

Apr 28, 2016
The problem seems to be about drivers, if your phone is not identified, it wont flash, as i have installed a lot of drivers, my devices was detected automatically,

also make sure opened the program with admin rights.

As I do not have the phone with me, I could not do a trouble shoot with you, try to go to device manager and update drivers manually from local folder.

Where to download the drivers of karbonn s5 plus

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

This Can't Work
where can i download the drivers to get the phone automatically detected Karbonn Titanium S5 plus

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Device:
    http://www.gsmarena.com/karbonn_titanium_s5_plus-5925.php

I received a karbonn devices, which was soft bricked, and did not find much assistance by contacting them.
    Here is the procedure to flashing the stock 4.2.2 firmware.

Download necessary files:
    1. Firmware 4.2.009.P1.131118.7295MI01
    2. Flashing tool: YGDP_Setup_V3.31_131028_02_Customer
    3. Drivers if required

http://www.4shared.com/folder/zSTN87aV/Karboon_S5plus.html

1. Extract the zips
    2. Install the flashing tool YGDP_Setup_V3.31_131028_02_Customer.exe 9make sure you right-click and grant it administrator privilege)

3. Right-click and open as administrator the newly created YGDP icon in your desktop

rco494.jpg

Password : 9527

4. Select [config] button

(see pic below) Select your firmware file which should be:

Code:
    4.2.009.P1.131118.7295MI01.CPB

(note that it should end with CPB extension)

(see pic below) select customer as 7295MI01

2co0fbb.jpg

6. Press [APPLY]

7. Select [START]

8. Connect your phone without the battery

Now the update procedure would start and when it is complete without errors disconnect, insert battery and boot your devices.

If it encounters any problem repeat the process.

Rooting:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2572238

If that procedure fails you could use MTK rooter.
    Device:
    http://www.gsmarena.com/karbonn_titanium_s5_plus-5925.php

I received a karbonn devices, which was soft bricked, and did not find much assistance by contacting them.
    Here is the procedure to flashing the stock 4.2.2 firmware.

Download necessary files:
    1. Firmware 4.2.009.P1.131118.7295MI01
    2. Flashing tool: YGDP_Setup_V3.31_131028_02_Customer
    3. Drivers if required

http://www.4shared.com/folder/zSTN87aV/Karboon_S5plus.html

1. Extract the zips
    2. Install the flashing tool YGDP_Setup_V3.31_131028_02_Customer.exe 9make sure you right-click and grant it administrator privilege)

3. Right-click and open as administrator the newly created YGDP icon in your desktop

rco494.jpg

Password : 9527

4. Select [config] button

(see pic below) Select your firmware file which should be:

Code:
    4.2.009.P1.131118.7295MI01.CPB

(note that it should end with CPB extension)

(see pic below) select customer as 7295MI01

2co0fbb.jpg

6. Press [APPLY]

7. Select [START]

8. Connect your phone without the battery

Now the update procedure would start and when it is complete without errors disconnect, insert battery and boot your devices.

If it encounters any problem repeat the process.

Rooting:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2572238

If that procedure fails you could use MTK rooter.

I have followed your instructions to the word. The YGDP download program keeps getting stuck after pressing 'Apply' after selecting the CPB file and version.

Moreover, the drivers that you have given are ADB drivers. I have installed them prior to all this. But my s5+ still doesn't get detected after I connect it to my PC without the battery. It says the driver installation failed. I forgot what was the device name that was being shown.

Could you please help me out. I have accidentally deleted certain system applications and need to get them back. Thanks.
    Scatter file.

cybercrawler had asked for the scatter file of Karbonn titanium s5 plus.
    well, here it is, attached to this post.
    CWM recovery...

ClockWorkMod recovery for Karbonn Titanium S5 Plus :
    Here is the cwmrecovery.img file of karbonn titanium s5 plus, for all those who might need it.
    tr.im/RWOT
    (beware, the above link is not tried and tested ! )
    hope it helps !
    Buddy I own a Karbonn Titanium s5 Plus which i've bought 1 month ago. But unfortunately ,i installed chainfire 3d and now i'm stuck in BOOTLOOP. :( :(

I have only Rooted it and do not have any off the custom rom installed ,just the one which came in the phone
    Now, I want to get my device in its previous state it but i have disabled USB debugging options too otherwise i could have removed it earlier.

I have tried Googlin' and have searched enough XDA as well as on the other sites but nothing worked
    I am also unable to get a Working.. Stock ROM for my device
    I've SDK installed on my PC but it requires USB Debugging to be unabled

Please Guide with appropriate steps as to how should i proceed :confused: :confused:
    I'll be very Thankful :)

Flashing the stock ROM using YGDP is a 'Real pain in the Ass'.Pls don't try to do it by yourself.Trust me I have recovered from boot loops of my earlier devices many times but when my S5+ got boot loop on Friday after installing Chain fire 3D.And I spent the whole day just trying to work it around.But I couldn't. Simple solution - Give it to the service center,They'll give it back within 2 days max.I got mine in 1 hr :).Just don't try to do it by yourself. I am not telling you that you can't do it just by sitting in front of your PC.Just try to understand & save your time and above all your money. I spent useless Rs.600 on data packs for downloading and got nothing.So giving it to the service center makes sense.Cheers mate!!

Sent from my Karbonn Titanium S5 Plus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app